02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

so I called PS support about pre-order codes for Vita game discount

[ Edited ]
15 Replies 476 Views edited 26-02-2012
And a rather unpleasant Sony rep told me they would escalate this case, he was rude and plain old nasty.... I don't think we are getting a discount code..\I THINK ITS SONY CON JOB.....24 hours I shouldd have the code..Still no code The way he treated me gave me the impression, the weekend is not over yet..It is now mate and still no email with code for my preorder game...getting tired of waiting.......its a joke.... Sorry rant over and Sony, stuff you, if your going be Shiite to customers on the phone who just spent £300 + on your new console.... humpf......
0 Kudos
LABELS:

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

microserfs

28%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
microserfs
Accepted Solution

I still haven't got my codes for my game or early access to Frobisher Says :\

0 Kudos

Re: so I called PS support about preorder codes for Vita game discount

/16

frodouk

94%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
frodouk
Accepted Solution
They are 100% giving them out - it's just their systems are getting battered.

Drop one of the mods here a PM and ask what you should do seeing as CS were terrible in this instance.
0 Kudos

/16

BoonyBoy

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BoonyBoy
Accepted Solution

Same,I had my codes for the PlayStation Home stuff an the Vita Avatar but I dont really care about that stuff, I'm still waiting for my '£5 off' code and Frobisher Says :(

0 Kudos

/16

Mess2001

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mess2001
Accepted Solution
Im still waiting for mine but it is the weekend so will give them a couple of days
0 Kudos

/16

corruptedrebel8

63%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
corruptedrebel8
Accepted Solution

havnt got my code either, the really anoying thing is that all my friends got theirs and i registered a day before them!

way to screw up again sony......

0 Kudos

/16

Gameover-Andy

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Gameover-Andy
Accepted Solution

Yeah im on the same boat i registered the code on launch day and im still waiting. I want my discount and i cant even find a proper way to contact Sony.

0 Kudos

Re: so I called PS support about pre-order codes for Vita game discount

/16

LLOYDY187

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
LLOYDY187
Accepted Solution

I was starting to think i was the only one still to not have received a code, I can't believe they did this in such a ridiculas way, why not do it by psn acount or something? anyway i have also only received the codes for the home clothes and the stuff i don't want but no discount or frobisher says! I have seen some of my freinds from the u.k have got theirs so did start to wonder why, does anyone know who to ring or email to find out what is happening about this? any help would be appreciated, I hope everybody gets there games sorted out soon! i want to play some stardust :( 

0 Kudos

Award Winner
/16

Kermit1970

• Award Winner
100%
16 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Kermit1970
Accepted Solution
People are so impatient. They posted on here that they were having issues with the preorder codes, but that has now been sorted out, so you should be getting your codes soon.

I also got my home codes before the discount code, but I've now got my discount code as well.

So once again be patient, it's probably an automated system that does it.
0 Kudos

/16

Gameover-Andy

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Gameover-Andy
Accepted Solution

"Impatiant" i registered on launch day its the 28th now, i have been patiant but its becoming a joke now, they can send there bull***** codes for avatars and skins but i cant get my discount well i dont want that ***** i want my $8 game discount for my $350 game console but apparently this simple task is to hard for Sony......Sony should get there bloody act together.

0 Kudos

/16

Jimblobb

27%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Jimblobb
Accepted Solution

Still waiting on my codes. Registered on the 22nd.

Entered my preorder code etc, but still waiting.

Very annoying.

Not had any codes at all, and they aren't in my spam. I threw the code away too. :(

0 Kudos

/16

skidpro

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
skidpro
Accepted Solution
I like the guy calling us 'impatient' when he has been emailed all his codes etc already.....Nice one:) I registered my pre order code on 15/12/2011 so that is 3 months ago.....in anticipation for launch day a £5 if downloadable game.... A week after launch of a £330 spent on Vita/games/accessories and the 'PROMISE' of this code all I get last week is avatar and PS home codes...why they couldn't give me the discount code as well I don't know. Its not impatient when you got it all, saying that to people who don't have is flipping arrogance IMO.... Yes I am fed up....yes I am impatient 'MR I GOT ALL THE CODES AND PRE-ORDER GOODIES' but I did pre order this and register last December! I keep calling and getting fobbed off.......costing me more in phone calls now, its a flipping JOKE! I haven't bought the game yet, still hoping to get that email but I think they don't with it now, its NOT A HARD TO DO!!!! I ordered Army Corps. from Hell for £14.96 off Zavvi.com..That makes 3 games plus I got Motorstorm RC download as the Sony don't appear to be holding up there end of the deal...Maybe they will..But I am displeased that a week after launch they treat us like ***** like this...their CS on Saturday could take a running jump IMO
0 Kudos

/16

goodgirl_arcee

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
goodgirl_arcee
Accepted Solution
Same here - I received the ps home and avatar codes but still no discount code or Frobisher. 72 hours came and went long ago and still nothing. At least I'm not alone though. I keep thinking that there must've been an easier way to give out codes - the whole thing has been a bit of a fiasco.
0 Kudos

/16

EvilDixy

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
EvilDixy
Accepted Solution

Glad to find out its not just me. Want to buy Escape Plan but still waiting 4 days after registering.

0 Kudos

/16

SweetJebusAlive

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SweetJebusAlive
Accepted Solution

I'm also waiting on my code, this has been going on far too long, I wouldn't mind so much if they'd just send us emails or something to say "we're still processing" or whatever, anything to let us know we haven't been forgotten/lost in the system.

0 Kudos

/16

DJ91rocks

88%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
DJ91rocks
Accepted Solution

I had to contact Customer Services to sort out my code problems for both the Avatar, Home items and discount not turning up and all was sorted pleasantly and quickly after having to be contacted by various staff.

:smileyhappy:

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel