08 Oct 2013
By: Envisager Community Manager 8,022 Posts

Beyond: Two Souls App

[ Edited ]
3 Replies 408 Views edited 23-10-2013

Some of you may already know that you can control the game not only via a controller but also through a touch screen device!

It's on the app stores for Android and Apple so get yourself prepared and dowload it for free now :smileyhappy:

Android Link

iOS Link

Screenshot_2013-10-08-09-21-43_1229x691.png

Screenshot_2013-10-08-09-21-54_1229x691.png

unnamed.png

App Description

Spoiler

Use the BEYOND Touch™ app to control your BEYOND: Two Souls™ game on PlayStation®3 system. The app can be used on Android & Apple devices to replace your wireless controller. All you’ll need is for your PlayStation®3 system to be on the same WiFi network as your Android™ device and you’ll be ready to play the game with touch controls.

Please note: This app acts only as a controller. In order to play the BEYOND: Two Souls™ game, you will need a PlayStation®3 system and the game, purchased separately at any participating retailer.
BEYOND Touch Features:

• Play the game on your PlayStation®3 system with intuitive touch controls designed for your Android or Apple device;

• Easy to play, even if you’ve never played a console game before;
• Easy to connect to your PlayStation®3 system;
• Play the adventure in Solo mode, or in Duo mode with a friend using your preferred device.

The application can be used in the following languages :
French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Greek, Czech, Hungarian, Croatian, Turkish.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (408 Views)
Level 10

Re: Beyond: Two Souls App

Very cool - I'm intrigued as to how it works...

Thanks for sharing.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (388 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

[ Edited ]

InfiniteStates wrote:

Very cool - I'm intrigued as to how it works...

Thanks for sharing.

You have to be on the same network as the PS3.

The controls work very simple. If you played the demo you would know that you have to use the right analogue stick to do Jodies movements. If your using the app you simply swipe in the direction instead.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (375 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I tried it last night...it's diffrent...cool and kinda nifty to show off with...but I turned it off after about 30mins...I find I kept looking down and having to see where it wanted me to press on my tablets screen...where as with a controller all buttons are just a squeeze away...or a right joystick flick...thou pretty damn cool to load it up just before a friend arrives and switch it to touch controls...then watch there face and feel like 100% technogeek
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (251 Views)
0 Kudos