Playstation Staff

Re: Borderlands 2

Also... sorry for posting multiple times, those that pre ordered the game when it was £39.99 will still get it for that price. You won't have to pay any more.
yaster's Streambadge
Please use plain text.
Message 141 of 770 (169 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

:smileyvery-happy:

Oh I chatted to GAME this morning and they have re-ordered my Vault edition. So should be getting that edition this week. Only problem is, is that I also ordered a normal pre-order edition off Shopto.net as I kinda panicked and I paid for it so I have 2 copies now -_- 

I could probably cancel one but not sure I can now I have paid so will just leave it and sell or give away the 2nd copy. Probs to my boyfriend. :/

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 142 of 770 (168 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Due to unforseen expenses I'm having to juggle my money this week so I can still get this game on Friday. I basically am going to be living on minimal food, basically chicken and rice with some veg, with no take-outs, no treats, no beer, no top-up for my phone so no outward communication, and no trips outside my town. And I'm going to be paying for my game with three quarter notes and one quarter stack of coins :smileyvery-happy:

Worth it.

Please use plain text.
Message 143 of 770 (161 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Animavore wrote:

Due to unforseen expenses I'm having to juggle my money this week so I can still get this game on Friday. I basically am going to be living on minimal food, basically chicken and rice with some veg, with no take-outs, no treats, no beer, no top-up for my phone so no outward communication, and no trips outside my town. And I'm going to be paying for my game with three quarter notes and one quarter stack of coins :smileyvery-happy:

Worth it.

Let's hope the comms work in game then. Otherwise you will have no one to talk to either :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 144 of 770 (158 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Feeling a bit daring?  Fancy bungee jumping to get yourself a free copy of Borderlands 2?  Live in London?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/368755/blog/londoners-bungee-jump-for-a-free-copy-of-borderland...

Specifically, they'll do this by travelling down to Brick Lane and jumping off a crane (with bungee attached). Those brave enough to complete the challenge will blag themselves a free copy of the Gearbox shooter.

Ben Lawrence, UK PR manager 2K Games explained: "We want to provide an afternoon of extreme fun and discover just how psycho Borderlands 2 fans can get. A bungee jump is the perfect way to truly test your nerves and we're excited to bring the insane pleasure of the game into the real world!"

Jumps will be operated on a first-come first-served basis and take place between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. at the Old Truman Brewery, London, on 23rd September.

yaster's Streambadge
Please use plain text.
Message 145 of 770 (151 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Yaster wrote:
Also... sorry for posting multiple times, those that pre ordered the game when it was £39.99 will still get it for that price. You won't have to pay any more.

Thanks for the info Yaster,  and yes,  it is like waiting for christmas.  They know we're all grown ups don't they?  I mean its an 18 rated game.  Here we are a bunch of adults,  who've paid for the game with real money and been good all year round,  being told by Father Sony we have to wait a few more days.  :smileysad:

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 146 of 770 (148 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Mmmmm, technically its Father 2K.

I don't think any platform holder will have a problem what day of the week a 3rd party decides to release a game to retail.
yaster's Streambadge
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 147 of 770 (145 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Vault Hunters is in stock on Amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Take-2-Borderlands-PS3/dp/B005FUP0JG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1347878729&sr=8-...

For a good price of just under £50. It wasn't in stock before the weekend so I would order now! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 148 of 770 (139 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I'm just updating this thread like non-stop.

This is the launch trailer.  I'm sure we've already had a launch trailer!

yaster's Streambadge
Please use plain text.
Message 149 of 770 (131 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

The characters from Borderlands team up?! HA HA HA! YESH! 

Please use plain text.
Message 150 of 770 (127 Views)