27 Aug 2013
Playstation Staff

FF14-so how do you subscribe?

10 Replies 622 Views Created 27-08-2013

Its actually at the Mogstation

I am still looking through it to figure out exactly i get the subscription going

but who knew?

It doesn't mention Mog Station or Subscription in the game manual or in the game..so how the heck was we supposed to know Square?

still not got a clue whats going on,think i will wait until my free time is up..and someone can tell me

FF14:ARR-Mancunian Metal

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (622 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: FF14-so how do you subscribe?

yay,i have done it

Now i am not sure if its the 'Square Enix Members Product Registration Card' leaflet you get in the game case,or the PSN 12 digit code for the 4 items but after you have entered either one of those,and start the game up again you will add CE to your account

then go to Mogstation and it will have more options(next to add a platform below) to add a subscription,and also tell you you have 33 days left

thank the maker ..and Square,consider me in a mood with you!!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (610 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Thanks for the info, bud :Thumbs: I can't be bothered to sort this all out tonight so will remain on my Early Access beta for now :smileytongue: I'll install the full game tomorrow, lol.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (593 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

What's the point of the product registration code as now I have the game twice presumably one was the beta or something... Hmm.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (562 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

yeah i have it twice now as well

first one was when we registered that code on that site(which everyone had problems with) to get the 12 digit PSN code for early access

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (559 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I am considering getting this game but not keen on continually paying - is there a 'story' / offline mode separate from playing online or do you have no choice but to pay a subscription if you want to play it?  Also how much is the subscripton?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (441 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

You have to play online and pay a subscription, although there is a story along with the game (which I'm very enjoying).
Its £7.69 for basic subscription which gives you one character per world (and is all you really need tbh)
Also £8.99 for standard subscription that gives you 8 characters per world. (Also prices vary depending on how many months you are paying at once - paying for more time at once results in a cheaper subscription, but you're putting the money down straight away so it would be your preference).
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (432 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Quality, thank you - how frequently are these fees, monthly?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (408 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Jaimzee wrote:
Quality, thank you - how frequently are these fees, monthly?

Correct! Monthly.

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy150/chaos_martin/BehemothKingSmallSig_zpsa0bf96f3.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (403 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Ok super, is it worth it guys? many thanks for your advice
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (375 Views)
0 Kudos