PlayStation®3

PS3 Games

PS3 Games

Level 1

Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

check out uplay shop for extra rewards including gureilla rooftop map for just 40 points

Please use plain text.
Message 121 of 229 (419 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Review embargo just been lifted.

Ghost Recon review

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
Please use plain text.
Message 122 of 229 (394 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

On the edge with this game. But tbh I'm more exited for patriots than this
Please use plain text.
Message 123 of 229 (381 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Got my copy this morning ordered from shopto. only played SP up to now its looking really good. Graphics are a bit poor, but thats only down to me playing PC games lately. If you not played PC games you wont noice the bad graphics and washed out picture.
Case: Corsair Carbide 500r/MB: Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3/CPU: i5 2500k/GPU: XFX HD7950 DD/Cooling: Corsair H80/Ram: Kingston HyperX 8GB/PSU: Corsair HX850w / 2TB Seagate Sata3 HDD+250GB Samsung Evo/Audio: Asus Xonar DS/Corsair Vengeance 1500
Steam-shankly1985 - Psn-shankly1985
Please use plain text.
Message 124 of 229 (353 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Think I will pick this up tomorrow. Need an online shooter that's a bit different than COD or BF

Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
Please use plain text.
Message 125 of 229 (346 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

the graphics are the same on consoles as stated on offical website

the spawn system is not great aswell

Please use plain text.
Message 126 of 229 (328 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

[ Edited ]

Didn't say they wasn't.

x-_vodka_paul_-x wrote:

the graphics are the same on consoles as stated on offical website

the spawn system is not great aswell

Case: Corsair Carbide 500r/MB: Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3/CPU: i5 2500k/GPU: XFX HD7950 DD/Cooling: Corsair H80/Ram: Kingston HyperX 8GB/PSU: Corsair HX850w / 2TB Seagate Sata3 HDD+250GB Samsung Evo/Audio: Asus Xonar DS/Corsair Vengeance 1500
Please use plain text.
Message 127 of 229 (307 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

[ Edited ]

shankly1985 wrote:
Got my copy this morning ordered from shopto. only played SP up to now its looking really good. Graphics are a bit poor, but thats only down to me playing PC games lately. If you not played PC games you wont noice the bad graphics and washed out picture.

So is the game good then?

Please use plain text.
Message 128 of 229 (280 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Its ok I bought the game for siege mode and am not really happy about it. Mode only has 3 rounds and is over far to fast. but its a easy fix if they do patch it.

Wrathchild68 wrote:

shankly1985 wrote:

So is the game good then?

Please use plain text.
Message 129 of 229 (268 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Left-handed players be careful: Future Soldier has not left-handed controls.
Ubisoft will patch the game but it will take time, probably a lot of time.
Please use plain text.
Message 130 of 229 (220 Views)
0 Kudos