Playstation Staff

Re: Minecraft: Herobrine on PS3????

I was playing a survival game with my friend online and we went mining. His house was a platform in the air. Anyway when we returned from Mining ther was a priece of bedrock in the middle of the house we later read out that 4j studios tried to take out herobrine but they weren't for sure
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 90 (3,249 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

im pretty sure he was just showing a picture of him on how he looks like...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 90 (3,124 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

My friend and I found a tunnel that was 2x2 which is a sign of herobrine and a spiral staircase in a mineshaft
when we went down we had almost made to the bottom them the game just stopped out of no where
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 90 (3,104 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

ok im playing with my friend and my dad but we keep hearing this noise and we also just now played music disc 13 and some creepy stuff has been going on like endermen spawning in our mountain house but but also when we putt music disc 13 in the juke box a creeper tried to blow it up but the juke box didn't blow up for some reason its getting kinda creepy now were still investigating it and weird stuff is still going on.....................

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 90 (3,082 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Doesn't he only appear in mods? Pretty sure you can just use a USB key to add mods to the PS3 version.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 90 (3,075 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

me and my friend riley were playing the game when suddenly he rose from the ground in the game and killed us we never saw him again

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 90 (2,948 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

they dont know

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 90 (2,948 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

My buddy and my self where mining under are area and this real dense fog shows up down a path we where exploring. This has happend to me in the PC version and herobrine was way off in the distance. So bac to mining. We both continue mining for a bit and about a half hour later the fog disaperars when I was walking bac. *****! Anybody else?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 90 (2,924 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I know this may sound crazy but I was in my wooden house that I had built in the end. I was just looking at my map when all of a sudden my iron doors begin opening and closing very rapidly. There was nobody else there except me and I was nowhere near the pressure plates and the weirdest part was the plates werent even being stepped on. Shortly after I saw something fly way up towards one of the obsidian towers and I am 100 % sure it WASNT a pig or cow! (Thats the only animals I have there) The last thing weird that happened was I was in my house looking in a chest and got hit twice by I have no idea what! So this all happened in the same server with only myself there. People say hes not real but what other explanation is there? Something strange is going on..........

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 90 (2,845 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I also must add that I am not a modder and have never downloaded any hacks or mods or whatever so it may seem that hes not ONLY a mod. The game even says 4jstudios THINK THEY HAVE REMOVED Herobrine from the game which means he is not only real, but was (and possibly is) in the game NOW. So really to me it would be hard 2 even say hes fake. There are also many tales about him alot of which I dont believe. Some say he re-programmed himself back into the game after he was "removed" but that is basically physically IMPOSSIBLE. Think about it, an AI coming back into the game all by himself? Thats not even remotely logical no matter how smart an AI could be. (Which in Herobrines case its extremely high). So yes I think he is real. No I have not modded so I really cant explain my strange experiences. And lastly I do not believe he put himself back.  

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 90 (2,829 Views)
0 Kudos