Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Coming 25th January 2013

Only ONE MONTH TO GO!

:smileyvery-happy:

I'm sure there was supposed to be something else important about today's date but I can't remember it... Ni No Kuni is one month away! :smileyvery-happy:

And if you haven't yet thought up a question about the game to ask Level 5's president, Akihiro Hino, I'd say get in there fast and you could win some goodies! I dunno what the closing date is. Maybe Serum_Lake could enlighten us.

-------
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 512 (692 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I'll definitely be getting this but whether I get the wizards edition or just the standard game depends on how much I get paid on the 11th lol
'I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 512 (681 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

'I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 512 (680 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Although I expect by that time the wizards edition will be sold out anyway so the decision might be made for me
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 512 (671 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

QuietlyWrong wrote:

Saw a nice little seven minute 'behind the scenes of Ni No Kuni's development' video over at Joystiq.

Worth a look if you're hyped about Ni No Kuni. :smileyvery-happy:

And there's a second eight minute 'behind the scenes' featurette now over at Joystiq today, this time looking at Ni No Kuni's art style and the close collaboration between Level-5 and Studio Ghibli. Again, well worth a look. :smileyhappy:

-------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 512 (647 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Prices may yet change in the next seventeen days, but there's a good pre-order deal on at Zavvi at the moment - get an extra 10% off the pre-order price by using the voucher code 'HG2013'

With the voucher code, the standard edition of NNK comes to just £31.46 and I haven't - yet - seen it anywhere near as cheap as that anywhere else...

The only down side, as RiseOfTheVulture pointed out to me elsewhere, is that with Zavvi, you may have to wait a few days for delivery. I suppose it depends how important the pennies are to you at the moment. :smileyindifferent:

-------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 512 (597 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

They mean everything, damn it!!

*squeezes pennies in frustration*
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 512 (583 Views)
Playstation Staff

Bit of a naff update from Namco:

Due to a logistics error the release of Ni No Kuni has been delayed until 1st February.

On the plus side Level 5 are offering a free downloadable familar in an effort to soften the blow.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 512 (564 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Serum_Lake wrote:

Bit of a naff update from Namco:

Due to a logistics error the release of Ni No Kuni has been delayed until 1st February.

On the plus side Level 5 are offering a free downloadable familar in an effort to soften the blow.

Photobucket

They've ruined my birthday! Ruined!

photo Josie_zpshkropr6l.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 512 (518 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

That makes it JUST in time to make it PS Plus Game of the Month for February! Rejoice!

*happydance*

No?

Helpdesk: NL 020 709 5025 BE 02 588 42 40 ma t/m vr 9-20 za 10-16.00.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 512 (485 Views)