Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Coming 1st February 2013 (UPDATED)

I know it's all part of working it out but I can't be bothered even though they are easy. The stories and pages are nice to read but nobody got time for that.

Perhaps if I had the book to hand and it wasn't in Japanese I might think differently lol. I get a couple of hours a night as it is on this game. I am not wasting time solving riddles. I would rather explore!
0 Kudos
Message 431 of 512 (254 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Do you mean the riddles from our green haired ghost friend or just some of the other stuff in general, if so I know what you mean at times.

Looking forward though to another couple of hours tonight :smileyvery-happy:

Flying High!
0 Kudos
Message 432 of 512 (243 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I've read a few pages of the wizard's companion but my completion time is hitting 8 hours even though I've not even stepped foot on old smokey yet.

I had to stop myself yesterday because I had spent over an hour trying to seduce the ripe banana bunch familiar - according to one of the side missions.

Too fun xD
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Photobucket
Message 433 of 512 (212 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Ha seduce. :smileytongue:

Yeah the riddles from ghost boy and then translating the stones etc. I am away this weekend so no time to play. Boooo but I have my Vita. :smileyvery-happy:
Message 434 of 512 (208 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Ive come to appreciate just how time consuming some of these post game missions are going to be. Particularly the final merit stamp one which requires ingredients that seem impossible to get.

Just defeated the optional secret boss though. He wasn't hard but the quest you do to get to him was irritating. Oh and mean, definitely mean. Plus the quest giver freaked the heck outta me (;-_-)

You certainly get a lot of game for your money :smileywink:
 photo Solassiggy_zpsekxjzigh.gif
Message 435 of 512 (186 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Finally got round to playing this again. I'm now able to tame familiars. The familiars I don't have in my party don't level up. Is this right?

0 Kudos
Message 436 of 512 (179 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Yeah, I don't know how I'm supposed to find 5 Kaleidostones and Scrolls of the Truth. The only enemies that I've found so far that drop them aren't ideal for farming. :smileysad:

Still... I refuse to give up and consult Google. Right now I'm going through all the old dungeons and recruiting some of the new golden familiars that have shown up. I even have 2 Golden Tokos now which is pretty cool. :smileytongue: I've also been running a new errand for Horrace that popped up after I finished his last riddle.
Message 437 of 512 (162 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Yeah that's Kiez. You have to switch them over to level up which is kinda hard because you get used to one and don't want to lol
Message 438 of 512 (156 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Well that's every errand and bounty hunt completed. :smileyhappy:

Errand 78 was a pain in the crack mind. :/

Message 439 of 512 (151 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Ive got no idea where to find those scrolls. Ive been getting Swaine to mugshot everything but no luck so far. The only thing I found that is supposed to drop Kaleidostones ive only found one and it didnt drop any ;__;
Worst still is I need loads of both of those items for some other alchemy recipes.

*sob*

I'm not a fan of the golden familiars because I hate gold xD keep hoping I can mug something good off them, but nope. I wonder if they count towards the taming 250 trophy. I havent checked to see if my number goes up after I caught the elephant one.
 photo Solassiggy_zpsekxjzigh.gif
Message 440 of 512 (148 Views)