25%
02 Rank
Progress

Question regarding Playstation Plus

3 Replies 331 Views Created 10-08-2013
10 Aug 2013
By Clouds--Revenge

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone could help me.

Take this for example

I own a PS3 and have 2 accounts. Lets call them account A and B.

On account A, I have Playstation Plus.

However I use account B nearly all the time.

My question is regarding the instant game collection games and the trophies/anything else that is tied into those games which you gain access to by having a PS Plus subscription.

When my subscription with account A finishes I plan on getting a PS Plus subscription on account B and not continuing my subsciption with account A.

So what I'm really asking is, all the games I downloaded and trophies earnt whilst I had my subscription with PS Plus on account A, will these games and trophies still be accessable to me with my other PS Plus subscription on account B. Keep in mind both these accounts are owned by and and both are on the same PS3.

If you have any trouble understanding what I'm trying to explain here, feel free to ask and I will try to clarify any misunderstandings. 

Thankyou for your time

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Teh_Shade667

• Beta Tester
84%
02 Rank
Progress
Teh_Shade667
Accepted Solution
no thats fine. I used to have PS plus on my master account, but I renewed it on my own sub account and I can still play games from the instant game collection from years ago. As long as one account on that same PS3 has PS plus any of those accounts can play those games and earn those trophies. U can have 10 accounts on a ps3 and only 1 of them has to have PLUS for all of them to play those games.
0 Kudos

Re: Question regarding Playstation Plus

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Clouds--Revenge

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Clouds--Revenge
Accepted Solution

Hey Thanks for the reply

but I have 1 more problem in regrds to this. I'mf guessing if I get a new subsription ona different account I wouldn't be able to download games that are in the download list of my other accounts that are tied to PS Plus (Instant game collection games). Or will I still be able to as long as one account on the PS3 has a PS Plus membership?

Oh and btw account B is NOT a sub-account of account A it is just another account

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

shakboy132

96%
02 Rank
Progress
shakboy132
Accepted Solution

Hi Clouds--Revenge,

If you cancel your subscription on account A and get a subscription with account B, you do need to renew the free games that are already on the console. If for example, you downloaded Infamous 2 when you had the subscription on A, you will not be able to get Infamous 2 with B as this is not part of the instant game collection anymore. But if you got Little Big Planet Karting on A, you will still be able to get that on B by just renewing it from the store.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel