PlayStation®3

PS3 Games

PS3 Games

07 Jun 2011
By: Scunter Beta Tester 1426 Posts
Level 3

SSX

10 Replies 554 Views Created 07-06-2011

The old SSX-Deadly Descents trailer thread appears to have gone walkabout... but I just wanted to see what everyone thought of the E3 2011 SSX Around the World trailer

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-ssx/714896

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (554 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: SSX

I'm really starting to be not fussed on prerendered stuff at all anymore, I think they are a waste of resource and only benefit marketing. They just don't hold the same importance as they did in the PS1 era and they lost importance even in the last generation. They take away from real development priority. In terms of the actual concept on display though?

Something wicked this way comes.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (548 Views)
1 Kudos
Level 3

Agreed, I'd much rather see gameplay trailers, but I guess folks in the boardrooms paying for the development still like the big glossy pre-renderfests (without realising that the cut-scenes aren't really the game :smileysad:).
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (529 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

So, who picked it up? I think I spotted a few people on my friends list with it :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (512 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I should have my copy by the end of the week. All the reviews I've seen are good, and haven't heard anything bad about it elsewhere, so I decided to pick it up.

THIS is the other thread I believe.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (509 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Good point, no idea how I lost my own thread...it must have been during the forum change last year.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (500 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

omg guys re-add me
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (477 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I'm pretty sure you are still on my list? I'll have to check when I get home.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (469 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I'll check it out tonight too.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (467 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Lol at the track you got 16 Million on last night Windslot... I couldn't beat my own score by the 700, 000 I needed to get gold then you come in with an extra 5 million points on top :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (459 Views)
0 Kudos