Re: SingStar Online Players For Battle

Add me for anyone wanting to do singstar battles have nearly all discs including PS2 & PS3 and have about 100 downloaded tracks.

Phoenix_flyer

Just put Singstar in friend request.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 101 of 132 (1,104 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Just added Singstar Queen and ABBA to my collection, now I have pretty much every single U.S. release (ps2 & ps3) of Singstar, along with The UK released Singstar Motown. Add me please, I want to battle haha.....they really need to work on the online system so we don't have to go through this just to do online battles. Someone suggested a lobby-type search function, that would be great instead of all the hassle now...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 102 of 132 (1,085 Views)
0 Kudos

From U.S.   Does it matter if we are from different continents or will it still work.  I would love to battle online if possible.  mrrainmaker123

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 103 of 132 (1,066 Views)
0 Kudos

New to singstar online and never had an online battle but would like to give it a try :Smile: i'm in the UK and have most of the discs for ps2 and ps3 and have a few downloads. Not sure how to add people myself hence the post but please feel free to add me janeybear78

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 104 of 132 (1,056 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Happy to challenge anyone who is up for it! Been a while

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 105 of 132 (1,046 Views)
0 Kudos

Looking for fun people who are up for some on-line battles. It's a feature I haven't tried yet but really want to see how much fun it can be. I have almost every singstar disk for PS2 and PS3 including some imports, as well as dozens of downloaded songs. Looking forward to a lot of singing and a lot of laughs x x

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 106 of 132 (1,011 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I'm new to online playing. I have SingStar Vol 1 PS3 and about 40 downloaded songs. I'm looking for some friends to battle/practice with. Feel free to add me.

ID: French_Wife83

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 107 of 132 (970 Views)
0 Kudos

Hi all, i am new to posting on these boards but as i have been singing on my own for a while today i thought i would try to get some online players to have a battle with. I have downloaded 198 songs so far (yes i counted them all lol) and have a few discs although tend to play the abba 1 more than anything.

If you would like to add me my username is charmedfan1979. I do play quite abit along with my hubby and friends so am sure we can have some fun.

Thanks all and happy singing. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 108 of 132 (943 Views)
0 Kudos

Hey guys and girls, I've just bought this Playstation 3 and I love SingStar!

My PSN: TheKingThing
I have: SingStar Volume 3

I also wanted to let you guys now that I created a club on SingStar Online called SingStarters. It's open to all of the new SingStars users.

Thanks and see you on SingStar! 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 109 of 132 (892 Views)
0 Kudos

hey there,

i am new at the sing star game .. i have def jam party star , VOL1 , party hits and disney family hits. plus couple of songs that i've downloaded from the store. 

whoever wanna play battle can add me .. PS3 ID :  i_mayoo 

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 110 of 132 (757 Views)
0 Kudos