PlayStation®3

PS3 Games

PS3 Games

Re: SingStar Online Players For Battle

Add me for anyone wanting to do singstar battles have nearly all discs including PS2 & PS3 and have about 100 downloaded tracks.

Phoenix_flyer

Just put Singstar in friend request.

Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 132 (1,076 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Just added Singstar Queen and ABBA to my collection, now I have pretty much every single U.S. release (ps2 & ps3) of Singstar, along with The UK released Singstar Motown. Add me please, I want to battle haha.....they really need to work on the online system so we don't have to go through this just to do online battles. Someone suggested a lobby-type search function, that would be great instead of all the hassle now...
Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 132 (1,057 Views)
0 Kudos

From U.S.   Does it matter if we are from different continents or will it still work.  I would love to battle online if possible.  mrrainmaker123

Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 132 (1,038 Views)
0 Kudos

New to singstar online and never had an online battle but would like to give it a try :Smile: i'm in the UK and have most of the discs for ps2 and ps3 and have a few downloads. Not sure how to add people myself hence the post but please feel free to add me janeybear78

Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 132 (1,028 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Happy to challenge anyone who is up for it! Been a while

Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 132 (1,018 Views)
0 Kudos

Looking for fun people who are up for some on-line battles. It's a feature I haven't tried yet but really want to see how much fun it can be. I have almost every singstar disk for PS2 and PS3 including some imports, as well as dozens of downloaded songs. Looking forward to a lot of singing and a lot of laughs x x

Please use plain text.
Message 106 of 132 (983 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I'm new to online playing. I have SingStar Vol 1 PS3 and about 40 downloaded songs. I'm looking for some friends to battle/practice with. Feel free to add me.

ID: French_Wife83

Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 132 (942 Views)
0 Kudos

Hi all, i am new to posting on these boards but as i have been singing on my own for a while today i thought i would try to get some online players to have a battle with. I have downloaded 198 songs so far (yes i counted them all lol) and have a few discs although tend to play the abba 1 more than anything.

If you would like to add me my username is charmedfan1979. I do play quite abit along with my hubby and friends so am sure we can have some fun.

Thanks all and happy singing. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 132 (915 Views)
0 Kudos

Hey guys and girls, I've just bought this Playstation 3 and I love SingStar!

My PSN: TheKingThing
I have: SingStar Volume 3

I also wanted to let you guys now that I created a club on SingStar Online called SingStarters. It's open to all of the new SingStars users.

Thanks and see you on SingStar! 

Please use plain text.
Message 109 of 132 (864 Views)
0 Kudos

hey there,

i am new at the sing star game .. i have def jam party star , VOL1 , party hits and disney family hits. plus couple of songs that i've downloaded from the store. 

whoever wanna play battle can add me .. PS3 ID :  i_mayoo 

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 110 of 132 (729 Views)
0 Kudos