28 Apr 2009
Beta Tester
Playstation Staff

Which one ya playin'?

271 Replies 3,838 Views Created 28-04-2009

Yo dudes,

I figured I'd start a thread in which you can post the FF you're playing at the moment.

Lets face it, we're all complete and utter addicts and are constantly revisiting these titles... so - which one are ya playin'?

MB's currently on IX. Sorry, I know some feel that it is an epic failure for the series, but I love it.

MB

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 272 (3,838 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Which one ya playin'?

MusterBuster wrote:

Yo dudes,

I figured I'd start a thread in which you can post the FF you're playing at the moment.

Lets face it, we're all complete and utter addicts and are constantly revisiting these titles... so - which one are ya playin'?

MB's currently on IX. Sorry, I know some feel that it is an epic failure for the series, but I love it.

MB

FFIX isn't a failure! No way! In fact, this is the best FF game for Hironobu himself.:Thumbs:

I am playing FFVI, VII and X at the moment.

Nice one MB!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 272 (3,801 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

i'm not playing any :smileysad: wait till my demo come tho then i will say i've been playing FFXIII *smug*

*Runs*

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 272 (3,800 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Just wait 'till thsi topic fills with people saying "Oh only the FFXIII demo!"...... smug gits.

I was going through XII again a while ago- I know, like MB said about IX being a failure some people feel the same about XII.... but I disagree.  The MMO-stlye freedom and the increased challenge adds to the epic feel of the game that no FF had achieved since VIII, IMO.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 272 (3,793 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

OmegaPyrate wrote:

Just wait 'till thsi topic fills with people saying "Oh only the FFXIII demo!"...... smug gits.

I was going through XII again a while ago- I know, like MB said about IX being a failure some people feel the same about XII.... but I disagree.  The MMO-stlye freedom and the increased challenge adds to the epic feel of the game that no FF had achieved since VIII, IMO.

who would possably say that (whistles)

MB you importing the demo?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 272 (3,792 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I had a little dabble in Crisis Core the other day but that is all.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 272 (3,785 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

MusterBuster wrote:

MB

You kiddin' ?!

That was my second favourite, it was the first one I completed.

Well, at the moment, I'm doing a FFVII run through, but starting at crisis core, then to FFVII, then I'll watch Advent children, however, I don't know if I want to do DoC, because I hate it.

Then, I'll probably play either 4/5/6/9. 

EDIT: :smileysurprised:

A stickied thread?! :smileytongue: 

If I made this thread, would it be stickied? :3

Message Edited by AnthoAsho on 28-04-2009 09:23 PM
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 272 (3,781 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I've decided to finally give FFXII a good, proper chance - even though its two years since it came out.

There's just somethin about it that doesn't seem right but overall, so far so good lol :smileyvery-happy: 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 272 (3,778 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Im doing Crisis Core atm but have XIII demo currently shipping its way over aswell.
Nidana Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 272 (3,777 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I've gone back to the origins of FF. I'm playing FF1 although I wish I had more time to play it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 272 (3,769 Views)
0 Kudos