PlayStation®3

PS3 Games

PS3 Games

28 Apr 2012
By: nightwarrior-uk Member 20 Posts
Level 1

got platium

6 Replies 815 Views Created 28-04-2012

got platiun last night well happy anyone know anyone other good rpgs for play for my next platium

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (815 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: got platium

Welldone, and if you're looking for a good game try The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Although, don't be fooled by no trophies - it's a fantastic game!
Formerly realsince1999.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (772 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Try dragons dogma.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (761 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Kingdoms of Amular is meant to be fun!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (736 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I feel a bit lost now....after almost 395 hours (I like to explore :smileywink: ) I received the Skyrim platinum this evening..... With the possible release of DLC some time away I will need to occupy my time with Assassins Creed 3, Lego Lord of the Rings and Mass Effect 1

I have to say that unlike Fallout 3 and New Vegas I had very few issues with Skyrim, v limited freezes and almost perfect play. Not sure if I'm lucky or if some of the patches and following the advice about turning off some of the auto saves helped but I really enjoyed Skyrim :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (594 Views)
Level 1

Congrats on the platinum :smileyhappy: If you want to keep to a similar genre then fallout 3 and NV are good lenghty games that are relitively easy to platinum aslong as you have the patience for the (frequently) occasional freeze. Assassins creed and Mass Effect are the same if you're persistent then you should be able to get them in a couple of weeks.. Hope this helps... If not then ignore me ha

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (350 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Lego Harry Potter games. Almost same genre, and plats are fun to chase.

Hey, quit laughing at me!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (70 Views)
0 Kudos