***** and I just bought a 50" 1080p Viera

Your thoughts.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 22 (1,128 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: 4320p

Would our eyes actually be able to tell the difference on a moderately sized TV? :smileyindifferent:
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 22 (1,119 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

TomBeta wrote:
Would our eyes actually be able to tell the difference on a moderately sized TV? :smileyindifferent:

you'd need a house sized tv to get the most out of it i expect, probably cost the same too.

----------------------------------------------------------
girl gamer
HazelAM
"communication without borders"

Hubert H. Humphrey
“Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent, and debate.

”tear down the home wall"
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 22 (1,088 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

TomBeta wrote:

People say you can't tell the difference between 720p and 1080p on a small (less than 40 inch) TV.

Personally I can see the difference in the "density" of a picture on a small screen. This is a 22inch in front of me, and the difference between any resolution is easily visible, PC or HD.

A lot of the Ultra HD concept pieces available to buy are very small screens as well.
PSN: DrTrouserPlank
XBL: AgentKillmore
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 22 (1,081 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Bump

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 22 (979 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

HazelAM wrote:

TomBeta wrote:

you'd need a house sized tv to get the most out of it i expect, probably cost the same too.

No, I think the pixels in the TV will get smaller so 4320p could be possible on a 40" TV.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 22 (939 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

i read somewhere that scientists got some people to test out a really high resolution, and a few of them felt dizzy and threw up :smileyindifferent:
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 22 (936 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Xx-UNREAL_UK-xX wrote:
i read somewhere that scientists got some people to test out a really high resolution, and a few of them felt dizzy and threw up :smileyindifferent:
Lol where ever you read this stuff, bin it.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 22 (892 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

If your 50" Bravia was 4x the resolution, I doubt you would see that much difference.  Probably only good for 200" screens.  Then again, how would I know?  Just a guess!
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 22 (796 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I think i'll put the viera in the bedroom and pre-order a bravia 1000":manvery-happy:

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 22 (699 Views)
0 Kudos