PlayStation®3

PS3 General

PS3 General

Level 3

Re: Are you happy with the custromer service you're getting from Sony with regards to your PS3?

The PS3 browser is fine. I can get on the adult websites on it ok but sometimes if i'm on them for too long the browser will crash.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 55 (229 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: Are you happy with the custromer service you're getting from Sony with regards to your PS3?

Spotter5 wrote:
The PS3 browser is fine. I can get on the adult websites on it ok but sometimes if i'm on them for too long the browser will crash.

Probably just gets a bit too excited with all that filth tbh.

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 55 (225 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Logicintuwisdom wrote:

I chose to purchase the PS3 over the XBOX, because of the Blue Ray player; but above all, because it was supposed to have a BROWSER!

The parts that work on it connected to my CRT TV are fine - the Blue Ray Player works ok, but the PS3 doesn't work 100%, not because it has a fault (well as far as I know it doesn't have a fault - it's difficult to tell, because of Sony's anathema for providing comprehensive advisory/error messages, especially when the PS3 crashes), but because apparently it has secret limitations you only find out about once you've reached them - not whilst you're getting to them!

When trying to find out about these covert limitations, I then became exposed to the indifferent and smug customer services both on the phone & online, which I found perplexing because Sony is a Japanese company & I normally associate this race with thoroughness - what have been your experiences please?

Have you experienced their concept of SUPPORT which they seem to think means just FEEDBACK, not SOLUTIONS?!!!

I think your problem is that customer services can't give you an answer when it relates to stupidity.

Blu-ray is a high definition source so running it on a crt tv will cause limitations if you can't figure that out then your an idiot.

Try using a dvd player for a crt tv problem solved.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 55 (220 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Yep, what sort of idiot would buy a "BLUE RAY" player when they don't have a HD TV and then complain?
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 55 (212 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

shanethegooner wrote:
Logicintuwisdom wrote:
shanethegooner wrote:Whydoyouquotelikethis?As I have explained at least a trillion times before - I don't own a PC/laptop - I do own a PS3 and a CRT TV and although Sony saw fit to include cables that would make my TV compatible with the PS3, they didn't see fit to make the browser within the PS3 compatible with my TV - would you like me to explain it again or have you got it this time?!!!!CRT TV? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL 
Child!
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 55 (205 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Hobo^^
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 55 (203 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Spotter5 wrote:
You bad bad girl, if I wasn't married I'd be interested to know more, but I am, so I'll have to go without knowing - but eh, yes, ditto my experience has been the same on said sites!
:CoolDevil:
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 55 (201 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Muttykins wrote:

Amongst a load of unnecessary rudness at least one interesting statement:-

"Try using a dvd player for a crt tv problem solved.!

The trouble with the above statement, is like with most cases I've experienced with people who possess tech knowledge - a condescending assumption of knowledge - i.e. it might have been nice if you would have taken less time with the insults and more time on not assuming I have the same knowledge as you have and explaining this last statement a bit more!

By the way I have no problem playing games or watching BluE Ray films on my PS3 - so I'm not convinced this is where the problems lies, but I'm not above being educated - are you?

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 55 (194 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Logicintuwisdom wrote:
Spotter5 wrote:
You bad bad girl, if I wasn't married I'd be interested to know more, but I am, so I'll have to go without knowing - but eh, yes, ditto my experience has been the same on said sites!
:CoolDevil:

I'm pretty sure Spotter is a dude... :smileyindifferent:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 55 (190 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Warren_Jeeves wrote:
Yep, what sort of idiot would buy a "BLUE RAY" player when they don't have a HD TV and then complain?
Well as I've just explained to the last numpty - I can play dvd games and films on my BluE Ray player within my PS3 via my CRT TV, so what have you got to say to that genius?
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 55 (185 Views)
0 Kudos