Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Are you happy with the custromer service you're getting from Sony with regards to your PS3?

Your hole is getting deeper youngster.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 55 (289 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: Are you happy with the custromer service you're getting from Sony with regards to your PS3?

[ Edited ]

Youngster?!

There was no quotation, so I'm not sure who you were referrring to - oh well never mind, I don't think we're on the same page (excuse the pun - we're at the top of this one though - bo bom)!

There are holes in the sky where the rain gets in, but they're only small and round, that's why the rain is thin!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 55 (274 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I was calling you youngster, youngster.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 55 (255 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Mike939 wrote:

xElfenLied_US wrote:

Logicintuwisdom wrote:
Spotter5 wrote:
The PS3 browser is fine. I can get on the adult websites on it ok but sometimes if i'm on them for too long the browser will crash.
You bad bad girl, if I wasn't married I'd be interested to know more, but I am, so I'll have to go without knowing - but eh, yes, ditto my experience has been the same on said sites!
:CoolDevil:

I'm pretty sure Spotter is a dude... :smileyindifferent:

Yep but I don't think he is fussy:smileyhappy:

haha :smileyvery-happy: shame really as girls get better shoes and clothes and friends :smileysad:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 55 (245 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Spotter5 wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

xElfenLied_US wrote:

Logicintuwisdom wrote:
Spotter5 wrote:
The PS3 browser is fine. I can get on the adult websites on it ok but sometimes if i'm on them for too long the browser will crash.
You bad bad girl, if I wasn't married I'd be interested to know more, but I am, so I'll have to go without knowing - but eh, yes, ditto my experience has been the same on said sites!

haha :smileyvery-happy: shame really as girls get better shoes and clothes and friends :smileysad:

Yeah but they get periods so it all balances out

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 55 (239 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Spotter5 wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

xElfenLied_US wrote:

Logicintuwisdom wrote:
Spotter5 wrote:

And I'd totally be stalking you if you were <3

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 55 (229 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

its true though
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 55 (225 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Logicintuwisdom wrote:

Youngster?!

There was no quotation, so I'm not sure who you were referrring to - oh well never mind, I don't think we're on the same page (excuse the pun - we're at the top of this one though - bo bom)!

There are holes in the sky where the rain gets in, but they're only small and round, that's why the rain is thin!

Why would you be posting if you did not know who he was referring to?

WANT TO BE A : Beta Trial Member

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 55 (215 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Ahhh bless him a CRT TV.

Why should sony include the cables you want?  Don't be tight by them, or a HD TV, or a PC then you post's will look normal.

Cables about £3

HD TV from about £80 (14" but still much better than CRT)

PC you can get cheap if you look in the right place.

Once on HD TV you will see how PS3 games high deff moves are meant to look.

As for the browser nah don't bother not worth the trubble tbh use a PC much better job

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 55 (193 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

PatC_PSN wrote:

(cont)

somebody ought to wash ur mouth hahahaha

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 55 (171 Views)
0 Kudos