Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Best Gaming Moment

When I used to play Bad Company 2 online taking cheap sniper shots to peoples heads from miles away used to always give me a nice warm feeling inside.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19 (158 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

• When you're on a roll in Little Big Planet (2), speeding through a level not dieing while the bizarrely addictive background music gets in your head.
  • In Fallout 3, the vault with the 50's pre-nuke simulation running where you can live out your slasher fantasies :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19 (152 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

It has to be doms last scene in gears of war 3 a true masterpiece only game that has brought me close to tears.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19 (149 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

ytevo79 escribió:

The only thing that comes to mind are epic moments on Battlefield 3.

Take last night for instant, I was all on my own (as I sometimes like to play) running to an objective while everyone was fighting at the opposite end of the map, when all of a sudden the grass starts blowing all around me and I see an Apache looking silhouette on the ground. I look up, and its a renagadefunk6 who I haven't played with for a while hovering at head hight and come to pick me up.

We didn't last long though and was soon blown out of the sky buy another helicopter gun ship :smileyhappy:

But to me things like that cowering in a building trying to regain some health while a tank has just blown a hole in the wall and exposed you. Flying around on a quad bike into someone's C4 or into the line of fire of a tank and not winning. Dogfighting in jet planes. Or just running around playinglone wolf all have there moments.

Battlefield 3 has been my most epic experience this gen.

Got to agree with you there. Many of my wow moments do actually come from BF3. Even from simple things that happen like entering operation firestorm in a jeep and you look left and you have 2 choppers flying next to you and then 2 jets fly overhead. Love it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19 (139 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

My First Plat - Fallout 3, still my best ever game, loved every second of it, bought it on PC so i could mod it.

All Assassins Creed games, really loved the lot.

Proving my friends wrong - they said i wouldnt be able to plat COD MW2 because i didnt like it that much, i sure proved them wrong.

My Blaster runs really really hot - this trophy was a hard one to get

Skyrim, everything about it cant wait for the DLC

Platting all 3 uncharted games for PS3

I'd rather be a gamer than one of societies drones!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19 (135 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

nlindz27 wrote:
It has to be doms last scene in gears of war 3 a true masterpiece only game that has brought me close to tears.

Dom bottled it lol! Took the easy way out.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19 (132 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Warren_Jeeves wrote:
When I used to play Bad Company 2 online taking cheap sniper shots to peoples heads from miles away used to always give me a nice warm feeling inside.

When i play Bad Company 2 (or any FPS) tracking down a camping sniper and stealing their dog tags. 

Pure satisfaction especially if they have sniped you a few then catch em unaware with a melee attack from behind. :smileyvery-happy:

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19 (129 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

TalllPaul wrote:

ytevo79 escribió:

The only thing that comes to mind are epic moments on Battlefield 3.

Take last night for instant, I was all on my own (as I sometimes like to play) running to an objective while everyone was fighting at the opposite end of the map, when all of a sudden the grass starts blowing all around me and I see an Apache looking silhouette on the ground. I look up, and its a renagadefunk6 who I haven't played with for a while hovering at head hight and come to pick me up.

We didn't last long though and was soon blown out of the sky buy another helicopter gun ship :smileyhappy:

But to me things like that cowering in a building trying to regain some health while a tank has just blown a hole in the wall and exposed you. Flying around on a quad bike into someone's C4 or into the line of fire of a tank and not winning. Dogfighting in jet planes. Or just running around playinglone wolf all have there moments.

Battlefield 3 has been my most epic experience this gen.

Got to agree with you there. Many of my wow moments do actually come from BF3. Even from simple things that happen like entering operation firestorm in a jeep and you look left and you have 2 choppers flying next to you and then 2 jets fly overhead. Love it.

And the awesome thing about Battlefield (especially if you have a surround setup with wartapes on) is the awesome sound mix :smileyhappy: It puts you right in there on the battlefield with bullets whizzing past your head, tank tracks rolling past, footsteps sneaking up behind you, explosions everywhere, jets screaming past in the air and that awesome whirring noise the helicopters make :smileywink:

#loveit

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19 (128 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

The-Sea-Trout wrote:

nlindz27 wrote:

Dom bottled it lol! Took the easy way out.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

How dare you say that dom single handedly saved the world from certain doom. He needs a statue.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19 (96 Views)
0 Kudos