21 Mar 2007

Playstation Staff

Better than xbox

34 Replies 486 Views Created 21-03-2007
is this better than the 360, i have a 360 but its nearly dead :smileysad: but wat i want 2 know is does the ps3 break as easy?? and is there any massive difference between them both??
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 35 (486 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Better than xbox

is this better than the 360, i have a 360 but its nearly dead :smileysad: but wat i want 2 know is does the ps3 break as easy?? and is there any massive difference between them both??

the 360s hardware does have a pretty bad reputation

so far i havent seen or read anything about the ps3 hardware so i cant really tell ya maybe someone whos imported can help
Raptr Forum Signature
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 35 (486 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Their both technology, they will break when their time comes. But I wouldn't say a console is better than another >_> Why are you even asking that..... And why is your 360 nearly dead?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 35 (486 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Their both technology, they will break when their time comes. But I wouldn't say a console is better than another >_> Why are you even asking that..... And why is your 360 nearly dead? im asking because im thinking of getting a ps3 but im not spending all that money if its just gonna break like the 360, and its coming 2 an end the disk's rarely read anymore and as iv been told thats a sign of a complete breakdown so that why im asking

thanks for the replys anyway fellas
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 35 (486 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

im asking because im thinking of getting a ps3 but im not spending all that money if its just gonna break like the 360, and its coming 2 an end the disk's rarely read anymore and as iv been told thats a sign of a complete breakdown so that why im asking

thanks for the replys anyway fellas
If this almost broken XBox 360, do you have ... well not sure what it is called in UK, over here in the states it's called Month/Year Warranty incase your merchandise breaks/etc and you'll get it replaced, if you can't.... Why not just buy another XBox 360 if you are satisfied with the games you got/want on it instead of buying a PlayStation 3 along with games and other stuff you might buy with it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 35 (486 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

If this almost broken XBox 360, do you have ... well not sure what it is called in UK, over here in the states it's called Month/Year Warranty incase your merchandise breaks/etc and you'll get it replaced, if you can't.... Why not just buy another XBox 360 if you are satisfied with the games you got/want on it instead of buying a PlayStation 3 along with games and other stuff you might buy with it. yeah its still within the year warranty i will be bringing it back but im just asking cause i dont want 2 keep bringing it back every few months when it breaks ya know i shudnt really hav 2 for the money i spent on it, and thats why i wanted 2 know did the ps3 break down as much?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 35 (486 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

yeah its still within the year warranty i will be bringing it back but im just asking cause i dont want 2 keep bringing it back every few months when it breaks ya know i shudnt really hav 2 for the money i spent on it, and thats why i wanted 2 know did the ps3 break down as much?
Well, I can't say it will never break nor it will break on you... I'd say just go for it and ofcourse, get a warranty for it. If theres a problem, return it back to the stores and claim your money back.(Unless it's different over there) There has been some American PS3 owners who have had faulty PlayStation 3 on first hands, but thats really normal from a launch and all. Just go for it, it dies on you, reclaim a new one with your warranty or whatever else. It hasn't come out in Europe yet, so I can't say no European PS3 Launch had problems.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 35 (486 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

yeah it launchs this friday i probably wont buy the day it comes out but ill bring my 360 back 1st and see how long it lasts and then i might consider buyin a ps3

thanks for the replys though dude
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 35 (486 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

yeah it launchs this friday i probably wont buy the day it comes out but ill bring my 360 back 1st and see how long it lasts and then i might consider buyin a ps3

thanks for the replys though Ms. dudeh
Your welcome. ;p
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 35 (486 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Your welcome. ;p ha thats cute
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 35 (486 Views)