Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Bluetooth Headset Guide

hey mate,

If you don't wanna wait, grab the logitech cordless vantage headset for ps3. JB sells it for $100, but if you bust their balls you can get em to drop the price to around $80. My bro got it for $79, but when I tried to get it today they wouldn't let it go for that price and gave it to me for $85 instead. I wasn't gonna argue for $6, and they wouldn't budge on that price. Honestly, I prefer this over the Sony one. Even though the Sony one is cheaper, I don't like headsets that sit inside your ear...they feel uncomfortable for me (well my old blue ant did). This logitech one is a wraparound that goes around the back of your neck, and has an ear ***** instead of an ear bud, that sits over one ear. It's really comfortable and sound is fantastic.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 55 (2,737 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

well i guess that is another solution..if i cant find the Sony one..maybe ill have to look into buying another brand..

i just checked out the logitech mic at there website..it does look pretty cool. i know that brand is pertty good..ive got the logitech keyboard for the PS3 thats a great to always have...lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 55 (2,735 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i finally found the Sony PS3 Headset...lol

and i dont know why i didn't think of it b4...Sony Central on Chapel street Prahran..had them in stock...also picked up the wireless keypad while i was there..

now i look forward to finally using the hedseat..lol

for anyone who is in victoria and looking for the headset..they still have a few more left..so just give them a call to confirm it and u should be able to pick one up then..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 55 (2,703 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Let me know what the keypad is like to use. I wanted one, but the fact that it sits on top of the controller put me off.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 55 (2,699 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

well it does need abit of getting use to honestly..im still not use to it...but i really like the idea how they made it turn into a touchpad as well..at the touch of a button..lol

it doesn't bother u when ur playing a game..just adds alittle bit more of weight on it overall..

i have the large logitech keyboard...but i just like the idea how the keypad is more compact and on the controller directly.

Message Edited by chriswhv6 on 16-04-2009 07:01 AM
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 55 (2,691 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I'm seriously considering a logitech dinovo mini. looks alot more comfortable to use than the ps3 keypad.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 55 (2,686 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

does anyone know if a regular usb keyboard will work on PS3.

and where i can get one cheap, say $10. (there's bound to be some for that price)

Beyond The Grave Website

CD.
I'M BACK. Been on a ~3 year break with occassional visits. Looking forward to good times in 2013.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 55 (2,652 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Yeah, any USB keyboard will work. You should be able to get one of eBay for cheapness, or at Officeworks/Harvey Norman.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 55 (2,647 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

i have noticed that people have been saying that store have run out of the PS3 bluetooth headsets. it seems that stores are receive new stock because i've seen them in many places recently. if people are still looking for these in the melbourne area just ask, and i might be able to tell you of an easy to reach store.
Beyond The Grave Website

CD.
I'M BACK. Been on a ~3 year break with occassional visits. Looking forward to good times in 2013.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 55 (2,775 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

yeh ur right CharoalDragon..a new shipment must have come in...ive been to a few stores now..(DSPower House,3 JB Stores) and they all had plenty of stock...

wish it was that easy to find them when i was looking for it a few weeks ago lol

Message Edited by chriswhv6 on 01-05-2009 01:37 AM
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 55 (2,773 Views)
0 Kudos