Playstation Staff

Re: Bluetooth Headset Guide

hey i got a apple blue tooth and when i play online killzone2 ....there is only very faint noise i dont know how to put up the volume
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 55 (2,489 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Go into your ps3 setings. Go to system settings, then voice chat. Then turn up the input and output to 5
^ The above post is my signature ^
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 55 (2,470 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

chriswhv6 wrote:

yeh ur right CharoalDragon..a new shipment must have come in...ive been to a few stores now..(DSPower House,3 JB Stores) and they all had plenty of stock...

wish it was that easy to find them when i was looking for it a few weeks ago lol

Message Edited by chriswhv6 on 01-05-2009 01:37 AM

Yeah you guys were right SCE was out of stock for a while back there. All back in stock now.

How do you guys like it. Functionality wise its fantastic. Quality is second to none but I find it doesnt fit well on my ear.

Its a bit floppy and loose. It just doesnt feel secure.

Message Edited by FluxZero on 11-05-2009 11:24 PM
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 55 (2,469 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

FluxZero wrote:

chriswhv6 wrote:

yeh ur right CharoalDragon..a new shipment must have come in...ive been to a few stores now..(DSPower House,3 JB Stores) and they all had plenty of stock...

wish it was that easy to find them when i was looking for it a few weeks ago lol

Yeah you guys were right SCE was out of stock for a while back there. All back in stock now.

How do you guys like it. Functionality wise its fantastic. Quality is second to none but I find it doesn't fit well on my ear.

Its a bit floppy and loose. It just doesn't feel secure.

i agree on the quality of the product..top marks..

but yeh i find it too its alittle loose around my ear ..lol  i guess they needed to make the ear clip alittle smaller..

i actually was wondering..i haven't tried it as yet..but does the headset work to use it while ur in HOME?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 55 (2,466 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

i don't have one of the PS3 ones, was thinking of getting one a while back but got a $5 wired instead (that broke recently, BAH). now i'm using the EYE camera's microphone.

as for HOME, i'm sure it would work as all headset should, that is you can talk to people on your friends list by 'calling' them first from the communications menu. and then pushing 'R2' to talk.

Beyond The Grave Website

CD.
I'M BACK. Been on a ~3 year break with occassional visits. Looking forward to good times in 2013.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 55 (2,460 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

ahh cool..thanks for the info
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 55 (2,457 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

chriswhv6 wrote:

FluxZero wrote:

chriswhv6 wrote:

How do you guys like it. Functionality wise its fantastic. Quality is second to none but I find it doesn't fit well on my ear.

Its a bit floppy and loose. It just doesn't feel secure.

i agree on the quality of the product..top marks..

but yeh i find it too its alittle loose around my ear ..lol  i guess they needed to make the ear clip alittle smaller..

i actually was wondering..i haven't tried it as yet..but does the headset work to use it while ur in HOME?

My regular blutooth head sets batter just died and I was forced to use the Playstaiton one. I relised that I can just take the arm off my regular one and stick it on the Playstaiton headset and walla its not a snug fit. So that being the case just go and get a replacment are for a head set and all it good.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 55 (2,452 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Im currently using these. They are Sony Bluetooth Stereo headphones (DR-BT21G). There good because they have a mic mic so i can use them on the ps3 as well as for playing music on my phone. I dont know if anywhere in oz stock em but you can get them on ebay for around the $70 mark for a refurbed pair

Photobucket

Trying to remain active
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 55 (2,430 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

patient-bear wrote:

Im currently using these. They are Sony Bluetooth Stereo headphones (DR-BT21G). There good because they have a mic mic so i can use them on the ps3 as well as for playing music on my phone. I dont know if anywhere in oz stock em but you can get them on ebay for around the $70 mark for a refurbed pair

Photobucket

The place work at has those and every sony retailer should have them.

You can get them as headphones only or in a pack with a blu-tooth adaptor for iPods and iPhones.

The retail price on them are $299 for the pack or $199 for the headphones only.

However you can get them much much cheaper similar to the ebay price for new stock.

PM me if you want to know more. However perssonally while they are extreamly comfortable you cant

lay down or use a head rest while your using them owing to the fact that they wrap around the back of your head.

But otherwise they are fantastic blutooth headphones.

Also a question, how do you find using them. Does the voice come out of both speakers or only one?

Message Edited by FluxZero on 13-05-2009 10:00 PM
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 55 (2,423 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

The voice comes out of both i think, i usually old play with one earphone actually on my ear, if i have thm both on they block out most of the game sounds. The inabilty to lay down doesnt bother me as im always playing on my couch.

Trying to remain active
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 55 (2,382 Views)
0 Kudos