28 May 2011
Playstation Staff

Brink or Killzone 3

[ Edited ]
36 Replies 759 Views edited 28-05-2011

I'm looking to pick up one of these today but cant decide on which one any help would be appreciated ?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 37 (759 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: Brink or Killzone 3

oh the old internet explorer 9 blank thread returns lol

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 37 (752 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I got it fixed :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 37 (751 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

lol i fell for it as well until i found that little ripped page icon

Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 37 (746 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

lol it's annoying. Any idea on which one i should get?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 37 (745 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Well I am just going tp out htis out here -

I have not played Brink at all but after reading the reviews it seemed like it was another hyped multi platform and nothing that is altogether that special. I think that if you really want it you should wait and buy it in a couple of months. It is already £29.99 at GAME and will surely drop in the future as I can presume that with other games such as LA Noire and Portal 2 out it will have some stiff competition.

Furthermore I have owned and played Killzone 3 now for about 2-3 months (I forget) and it is simply awesome. It will help if you played KZ2 because the story picks up from about five seconds after the end of that but if not, it will not ruin what will always be one of my favourite FPS's on the PS3. The story campaign is stella and I really can not complain about the gameplay. Some say that the ending was a bit of a shame but I was not altogether that fussed because I loved the experience. Moreover the online is amazing. They have got quite a cool and individual leveling system and the games are always packed with good numbers at the right times of day. To add to this the maps are amazing! I love the online maps and never get bored of finding a new place to snipe or running through the amazing scenery.

This is just my view, and there is much more to get from this game including some other awesome game types online such as 'Operations' so really look into this title man. check it out here -->

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PlayStation-3/Shooter-First-Person/Killzone-3/~r349822/?s=killzone+3+

for only £19.99 @ GAME. that will be with you by mon-tue if you buy it today.

DON'T GO CRAIG DAVID ON ME !
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 37 (737 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

well i played thru killzone for the story mode mostly and loved it just like the first 2 games but couldnt get going in the online side of it

not tried brink m8 perhaps wait til someone can offer a better rundown on both games

Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 37 (734 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Thanks for the reply mate, my mate said Brink is a very good game but i really liked Killzone 2 so i'm not sure , might ask Gamestation. lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 37 (733 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Yeah R3D go for whichever you like, and I can imaie that my view seems ever so slightly one sided but I have not played both haha. But have a look around, but seriously consider Killzone 3. I can't imagine the online holding up on Brink after I have heard things from mates and seen/read reviews, whereas I think that the Killzone 3 community seems to be picking up more and more :smileyhappy:
DON'T GO CRAIG DAVID ON ME !
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 37 (728 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

both are a big let down

man utd forever!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos