Re: Brink or Killzone 3

I much prefer Killzone 3.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 37 (230 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Thanks for the replies everyone, i watched a video of Brink on Gamestation's website it looks pretty decent tbh and i really enjoyed playing Killzone 2 so i'll pop into Gamestation later and ask about the two. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 37 (219 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Just fired up Brink there and it seems to be all online type game play from what i can see......no single player story gameplay other than playing a level offline with AI team, unless I'm missing something........reach point A, take point B, medics gunners, X,leveling up.

If its not got a fully playable single player story mode than i usually give it a swerve as i will be with this one, although those that like team online games and Xp leveling up will no doubt enjoy it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 37 (218 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I would suggest you get neither.

Brink was nothing but hype and the campaign is not worth your time but on the other hand Killzone 3 has to be one of the worst games I've played this generation, I actually equate it to the Star Wars prequels, lots of flash and absolutely zero substance.

If you're deciding between just those two games then yeah go for Killzone but I think finding a third option is better.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 37 (217 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Firefox2000 wrote:

Just fired up Brink there and it seems to be all online type game play from what i can see......no single player story gameplay other than playing a level offline with AI team, unless I'm missing something........reach point A, take point B, medics gunners, X,leveling up.

Yeah its basically the same as UT3, glorified training levels for online play.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 37 (214 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Thanks firefox and Occison what would you reccomend i buy instead of Brink or Killzone 3 ?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 37 (212 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Urmm I'm not sure actually lol

Are you looking specifically for a FPS? They've been pretty thin on the ground lately the only good one I can think of off the top of my head is Portal 2 - not quite as good as the first but still great puzzle solving fun.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 37 (199 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

[ Edited ]

Brink or Killzone 3?.... i would say both are lacking good gaming. but if you must pick one, pick kz3. that is the most fun of the two, at least kz3 have a singel player option and are not only mp based as brink. if you want kick arse fun mp gaming go for kz2 and uncharted2....

----
My PS3 career don't end in November 2013... Trey for life!
----
>>REMEMBER TO GIVE KUDOS IF YOU LIKE>>> Thumb up!
----

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 37 (197 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Thanks Ronnyns and i'm just looking for a good fun game to play and my mate said Brink was really good thats why Brinks one i'm considering. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 37 (194 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Being a fan of DICE I have to recommend Battlefield: Bad Company if you're after a great multiplayer.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 37 (185 Views)
0 Kudos