1 thing did work for my mate put it on stand by then put you finger on the eject button and keep it there hope this helps mate
make sure to get a 250Gb slim then bud.... and for your disc the fastest way would be a hair dryer trick and you got your disc back in ETA 20-30min.. the slim has a feature so you can always get the disc no matter what..
Make sure you have a small Phillips-head screwdriver with a shank (the end of the screwdriver) at least 1 inch long.
- Turn off the PlayStation 3 and unplug the AC power cord from the wall.
- Turn the system over and open the screw cover.
- Completely remove the screw cover from the system by carefully pulling the cover straight up away from the system.
- Insert a small Phillips-head screwdriver into the hole that the screw cover was inserted. Not the hole that has the blue screw. You may need to push through a paper dust cover located just below the surface of the case. This will not void your warranty.
- Once fully inserted, rotate the screwdriver counterclockwise to eject the disc.
- The disc will eject from the disc slot on the front of the system. Rotate the eject mechanism until the disc is fully ejected. It may take several turns before the disc appears from the disc slot.