Level 1

Re: Dissapointed

Cheers for that Spidey, got Arkham City already...Brilliant game, I might wait for the price to drop, other than that it sounds like a sound game. Cheers for DS2's info much appreciated.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16 (119 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Whats going on with people's opinions of Dead Space 2, its really hard to scare gamers these days with all the games we have, theres only a certain amount you can do to scare someone in a video game, they used jump scares which i think are really cheap

but the lighting and sound are awesome and i still found it creepy rather than actually scary, its definitely less creepy than Dead Space 1 but some of that is due to the fact when DS1 came out we didnt know what to expect but then DS2 came out and we kind of had an idea of what to expect which didnt help the game, its definitely a great game though, it was just always going to be really tough to better the first one

Currently Playing: FIFA 13 / DARK SOULS / BURNOUT PARADISE
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16 (118 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

nx13 wrote:
Yeah yeah, and I agree that after you play games like Skyrim, Dragon Age etc where the hours are endless, and you sit down and finish a game in 8 hours it can be a pain... hence why I don't buy these games on release, not worth the £40!

^This

Fair enough you want the game as soon as its released but if your patient and wait even just a month, you can pickup a new game fairly cheap. shopping online is your best bet for deals.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16 (104 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

thats the one thing stopping me getting this game sadly
Raptr Forum Signature
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16 (94 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

6-8 hours to finish any title is woefull in my opinion,i dont wanna be spending 40 quid on a saturday afternoon and then be planning my next 40 quid purchase a mere 6 to 8 hours later,you would have to be absolutely minted to carry on with spending like that:manindifferent:3 or 4 new titles every week,must have a very rich mummy and daddy or have a really good well paid job with hardly any hours spent working cos you wouldn,t have time to play all those games.:ScaredPumpkin:

Lives of great men all remind us we may make our lives sublime and so departing leave behind us footprints in the sands of time.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16 (90 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Exactly.. I want a gme that has replay value.. I got this game cause i thought there would at least be unlimited pop up crimes around the city like in previous games.. so thats why im dissapointed.. however im still playing it trying to get my moneys worth.

Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16 (65 Views)
0 Kudos