26 Jun 2012
Playstation Staff

Do i buy a Ps3 again??

[ Edited ]
6 Replies 250 Views edited 26-06-2012

So my gf (well ex now) convinced me to get a 360 so we could play games together when she was at hers and im at mine but now we're split up and im wondering if i made a bad move getting the 360.  since we split up i hardly even touch my 360 cause it reminds me of her quite alot had to delete her off my friends list so i didnt see her pop up and make it worse and then i got to thinking why not buy a ps3 again but theres quite a few pros and cons to this

Pros:

can go back to my old online profiles which are much more developed

i have games bought off the store

i have more people on my friends list that i actually got to know a little as on xbox i havnt met anyone really

i prefer the XMB

theres ps home even though i hardly used it

Cons:

i paid for a years membership and i've only used 3-4 months of it

i have bought a few games and a special edition chrome controller

if i do and sell my xbox im still losing money

i will have to buy the 3 main games i play again and the dawngaurd expansion and BF3 premium again

having to re get used to the feel of the controller

the hassle of selling my xbox on ebay to maximise money back

i did think about keeping both to have the best of both worlds but tbh i cant even look at it without thinking of her and then bad feelings come up so idealy it has to go but if anyone could add to the pro's and help me justify the swap back then i will just go ahead.; a part of me wants to keep it as its like a peice of her but thats even more reason for it to go so cumon guys help a brother out!

EDIT: if i do go ahead how much do you think an elite 360 with mw3 BF3 skyrim homefront and mw2 is worth with an extra chrome series controller is worth?

PSN: seany_boy2k8
Xbox tag: Seany_Blitz
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (250 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: Do i buy a Ps3 again??

Have both anyway.

You will move on and meet some one else

So yes if you have the cash to buy a PS3 do it but also keep the 360 as that is one good thing to come out of the relationship.

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (244 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

its a no brainer really, ps3 is the console to own unless you are a kinect fan. microsofts strategy seems to be solely based on that thing at the moment.

especially if you have broadband, ps plus is looking to be the gift that keeps on giving.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (185 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

easy choice... get a ps3 and throw that xgirlfriendbox outta the house!, i will promise you, you will feel much better after...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My PS3 career don't end in November 2013... Trey for life!
----
>>REMEMBER TO GIVE KUDOS IF YOU LIKE>>> Thumb up!
----

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (161 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

If you have more friends etc on the PS3 than on the 360 then its a no brainer mate, buy another PS3!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (158 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Screw it i just went and bought one lol man i missed my ps3 :smileytongue: gonna keep hold of the xbox for a couple weeks see how much it gets used and decide from there wether to sell it or not

PSN: seany_boy2k8
Xbox tag: Seany_Blitz
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (132 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Good man!

Welcome back!

Please use plain text.