06 Oct 2011
Playstation Staff

Don't get to stressed.Its only a game...

[ Edited ]
9 Replies 376 Views edited 06-10-2011

This is for all the people that are really involved in their game system.I just want everyone to know I'm not hating on anybody here.But I just want people to know that ps3's xbox and pc's aren't everything.

I went over a year without my playstation and went  back on 3 weeks ago and was happy I stopped.I used to spend alot of time inide on the playstation instead of outside(didn't spend like all the time but maybe 3 hours or more).I wasn't to involved but involved enuf to get overly angry with it.For eg If I lost a game and got angry I would send people messages cursing at them and get so angry until I relised,,damn its just a game chill out.

People get way to involved in their systems.Lets take the ned COD and BF games.I just wanted to watch a video the last day to see what they looked like but saw nothing but hate of people cursing at each other and saying "this is better than that","no its not its crap" etc and was like god damn why do people care so much about this.THERE GAMES.NOT REAL.Wow.

Lets just calm down over them.Thats a example of getting to involved.Now I understand if you get angry at somebody cheating cause you payed money to play a game and they are ruining it.eg I wanted to play Black Ops but had nothing but lag.Turns out somebody was using a lag switch or something.So I had to leave but I didnt get angry.

They are just games,dnt stress over them.Remember about 7 years ago when everybody still went outside with free time now they just use it playing Fifa or whatever and thats cool but I wish we as people didnt care so much about consoles

.Like people having big arguements over xbox and ps3 and pc.In fairness their basically all the same.Or people spend loads of money of fake clothes on ps home.Maybe their just shy and playing games makes them happier than having to deal with people,I dnt no but maybe we can just calm the lights on the ol gaming consoles.

They are fun tho,maybe its the MP that gets people hooked,I no I was addicted to COD4 and really addicted.For months they stopped playing my playstation all toghether and was pure happy still/

Gluk people and if you have game rage dnt worry you'll have forgetton it in 3 days only for you to get another dose lol.

Try to enjoy it as a game and not anything more.Except if you play COD thats hard not to get angry at lol :Stupid:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10 (376 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Don't get to stressed.Its only a game...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10 (367 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

wow dude the great wall of china aint got sh*t on your post :smileyindifferent:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10 (356 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

When you sent abusive messages to people did you use paragraphs? :smileytongue:

I broadly agree with you as far as I managed to get through that. It's just a bit of fun isn't it chief.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10 (354 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Haha i must have heard your thread title so much from my mum.. (and i'm 25).   But you are right, i stopped my self getting annoyed when playing COD online and its just increases your enjoyment of the game tenfold. 

As for people messaging abuse, and shouting down mics at each other, its the same on comment sections of websites. Too many people should have there mouths bordered up, or there fingers removed. Unfourtunatly the internet as given too many people a voice when they shouldn't be allowed it. :smileyhappy:

But yeah i just been playing BF3 beta. And inside i got angry with a bunch of moronic squad mates, but turned it off. all good. all good. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10 (334 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hahaha sorry lads.Edited there with paragraphs lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10 (314 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

\_/
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10 (269 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

I kind of agreed with you at first but then about the cod bit at the end secured the agreement
DeludedGaming the best gaming site around
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10 (257 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Ya COD is awful.12 year olds runnin around screaming at ya.Noob tubes etc.Pile of poo.That shouldn't be a game

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10 (238 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

That's why I'm hoping for more relaxation games that's more on-par with Flower & Journey. No game gets me angry enough to curse, cos' if it does that, I just switch my console off until I'm ready & focused to proceed with that mission.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10 (179 Views)
0 Kudos