Reply
Level 7
 
Playstation Staff

Re: EA gives PS3 Battlefield 3 owners Battlefield 1943


British_KILLA-- wrote:

works like a charm thankyou

 

download the trial on the playstation store, go to the website were you input your birthday, playstation username and password and write down the code, go into the playstation store and go to redeem code and enter it in and you have it

 

the reedem codes are for today only im afraid for europe


Has that been confirmed though because i said that yesterday and got shot down?


LATEST PLATINUM: Mafia II

*Click here to view my PSN Profile*

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 62 (287 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: EA gives PS3 Battlefield 3 owners Battlefield 1943

[ Edited ]

Martain2 wrote:

British_KILLA-- wrote:

works like a charm thankyou

 

download the trial on the playstation store, go to the website were you input your birthday, playstation username and password and write down the code, go into the playstation store and go to redeem code and enter it in and you have it

 

the reedem codes are for today only im afraid for europe


Has that been confirmed though because i said that yesterday and got shot down?


 

It says it on the website you claim the code from so I guess thats confirmed

Swansea City FC
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 62 (276 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: EA gives PS3 Battlefield 3 owners Battlefield 1943

the codes are only valid till tonight only for eu and you need the bf3 online pass

 

america gets it tomorrow

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 62 (248 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: EA gives PS3 Battlefield 3 owners Battlefield 1943

So far so good, downloading at a descent speed.

 

Good things come to those who wait it seems, as I held out buying BF1943 earlier.

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 62 (235 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: EA gives PS3 Battlefield 3 owners Battlefield 1943


British_KILLA-- wrote:

the codes are only valid till tonight only for eu and you need the bf3 online pass

 

america gets it tomorrow



It doesn't state that anywhere about it only being one day. Plus it says America is getting it on December the 10th. Where are you getting your information from?

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 62 (223 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: EA gives PS3 Battlefield 3 owners Battlefield 1943

Sorry if this has been asked before but was Battlefield 1943 ever actually advertised as coming with Battlefield 3 or was all the fuss from the E3 press conference?

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 62 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: EA gives PS3 Battlefield 3 owners Battlefield 1943

  • November 26th, 2011 for Battlefield 3 players on PlayStation Network Sony Europe.
  • December 10th, 2011 for Battlefield 3 players on PlayStation Network Sony America.
  • December 17th, 2011 for Battlefield 3 players on PlayStation Network Sony Asia and Sony Japan.

 

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 62 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: EA gives PS3 Battlefield 3 owners Battlefield 1943

Thank's for the info :Thumbs:

 

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 62 (198 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: EA gives PS3 Battlefield 3 owners Battlefield 1943

Sorry, haven't read the thread but I got a code...off to bed so when I read this in the morning will I be able to redeem it?
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 62 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: EA gives PS3 Battlefield 3 owners Battlefield 1943


SmakInTheFace wrote:
Sorry, haven't read the thread but I got a code...off to bed so when I read this in the morning will I be able to redeem it?

 

yes you can redeem it anytime you want.

 

Visit 1943redemption.battlefield.com on or after the dates outlined above for your region and log in with your Origin ID and password. Click here if you need help with retrieving your account information.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 62 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos