31 May 2012
By: stevie85 Member 104 Posts
Level 3

Easiest and hardest

5 Replies 168 Views Created 31-05-2012

what game gave you the most satisfaction from beating? :smileyhappy:. Also which game was the biggest waste of money you ever bought or was just stupidly easy :smileyhappy:?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (168 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Easiest and hardest

I think the most satisfaction I had from a game was getting the Plat on NFS Hot Pursuit. The game rocked - ***** knows why I gave it away ?! The easiest game I think has been Trine 2, but it was utterly beautiful at the same time.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (131 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Most recently I would have to say The Witcher 2 on 360.

A lot of my friends got it but most of them just couldnt get to grips with it but I stuck with it all the way to the end and I have to say its one of the best games I have played.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (127 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Can't say I have ever played those games but I have heard great things about trine.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (112 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

really want to play the witcher 2 but I traded my 360 for a vita. hopefully it get's a PS3 release at some point

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (112 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

would go for something like World at War on Veteran, as that was really, horribly hard. pretty sure most folks would go for that though lol.

but then theres games like Dead Space 2 on Hardcore, which didnt really have a hard difficulty, but was very tough because of save limitations and stuff. so im proud of those ones.

Dantes Inferno was surprisingly easier than expected for the type of game it is anyway.
newbanner
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (108 Views)
0 Kudos