Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: FFXIV MMO... Wont have EXP points or levelling!

revolver20 wrote:
MMO's are possibly the most boring games ever.

says the one who likes a 4 hour campaign of shooting at Russians, and then going online to see glitchers in countless team deathmatches??/

*I have no idea that you like FPS', just from experience the only people who don't like MMO's or RPG's are generally FPS' fans*

What is the point in having a signature?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 35 (184 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

AidyD wrote:

revolver20 wrote:
Ah so thats why you clicked on the thread with 'FFXIV MMO...' in the title :smileytongue: 

Yep i just had to remind people that games that revolve around killing the same monsters for hours upon end doing quests that require killing certain monsters to pick up certain loot over and over again should not be considered fun.

MMO's are the perfect game for people that don't go outside.

Scorpion im one of the few people that loves his JRPG's not one of these people that loves Western games which are considered RPG's when in reality they are just really long action games.

Message Edited by revolver20 on 04-08-2009 11:52 AM
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 35 (180 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

revolver20 wrote:

AidyD wrote:

revolver20 wrote:
Ah so thats why you clicked on the thread with 'FFXIV MMO...' in the title :smileytongue: 

Yep i just had to remind people that games that revolve around killing the same monsters for hours upon end doing quests that require killing certain monsters to pick up certain loot over and over again should not be considered fun.

Scorpion im one of the few people that loves his JRPG's not one of these people that loves Western games which are considered RPG's when in reality they are just really long action games.

Fallout 3 is a western RPG its not an action game :smileyindifferent: its a RPG, yeh it had a bit of a fudge up with the FPS implemented but still it was good.                       

:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 35 (171 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

revolver20 wrote:

AidyD wrote:

revolver20 wrote:

Oh that sounds alot like a j-rpg to me.. killing monsters for hours to pick up loot...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 35 (167 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

AidyD wrote:

revolver20 wrote:

AidyD wrote:

revolver20 wrote:

Oh that sounds alot like a j-rpg to me.. killing monsters for hours to pick up loot...

It does actually. =D

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 35 (162 Views)
0 Kudos