04 Sep 2012

Playstation Staff

Fun 2 Player Games

[ Edited ]
6 Replies 1,108 Views edited 04-09-2012

Hey there! So, I'm currently looking to find a game that my boyfriend and I can play together that we will both enjoy. We're just having some issues deciding on something we both like....

Anyway, we're looking for something that is not a (Excuse that fact that I'm a new gamer and I still don't know the terminology.) shooting game or a racing game. And he doesn't like party games like "Little Big Planet". We both enjoy role-playing games (He likes the fighting and strategy part. I'm more interested in the stories personally.) so those are definitely in. We've played one call "Dungeon Defenders" but I find it kind of boring...

Does anyone have any suggestions on a game we might both like? Thank you in advance.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (1,108 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Fun 2 Player Games

I can think of a few but I'll be banned for even suggesting them.

But welcome to the world of gaming.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (1,090 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

if youre looking for 2 player RPGs, you could try Dungeon Siege 3 (not sure its got alot of story though lol). tough to think of many local 2 player games which arent shooters, racers, LBPs or Lego games.
DriveClub!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (1,089 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

FIFA 12 is fun...

Otherwise there are good games on the PS Store which are two player, look there!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (1,083 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

The only game i can think of off the top of my head would be R.U.S.E.  It's a strategy game with a little bit of story. Your best bet is probably looking through the ps store and trying some of the demos off of there. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (1,078 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Portal 2? More of a puzzle game but pretty fun. I'm almost certain it has a 2 player split-screen co-op.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (1,055 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Yep Portal 2 would be my suggestion too, of the split screen games ive played recently.
Ive even managed to get my misses playing it, and she's not a much of a gamer really.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (1,049 Views)
0 Kudos