Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: GAME HACK

but the only problem with updaing a glitch wen ones is found is that the chances of the game breakdown all together is quite high !! i know it is a top quality game designer but still it could wreck the game and the whole series of the games !!!
[url=http://uk.playstation.com/psn/profile/KP-NUT5-18/] [img]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/KP-NUT5-18.jpg[/img] [/url]
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 43 (759 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

This game has been hacked at more times then mt rushmore
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 43 (709 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

ok lets get this right it is a glitch in the game no one has been hacking meaning copying the game code to a high powerd pc and then altering the code and with magic geting it back on a disk the ps3 will read just to do this and yes there is a way of sorting this without constant updates its called makeing the game testers do there jobs
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 43 (687 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

im not bothered about these hackers atm, its kinda funny. mainly because MW2 is coming real soon now and im kinda done with MW, im confident there will be no hackers in MW2 because trophies will lock the game saves making them protected against copying.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 43 (645 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Green-Sight wrote:
im not bothered about these Glitchers atm, its kinda funny. mainly because MW2 is coming real soon now and im kinda done with MW, im confident there will be no hackers in MW2 because trophies will lock the game saves making them protected against copying.

Fixed :smileyvery-happy:

their not hackers their Glitchers see them all the time on COD:WAW on Nazi Zombies and on Multiplayer levels. Theres a big difference in hacking something and Glitching, i no cause ive glitched a few times myself in Nazi Zombies bymyself of course and its easy to do anybody can do it. Home is ful of glitches also unless you going to call them hackers aswell :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 43 (626 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Reminds me of the good old R:FOM days where you could have whole games with everyone in the glitch. Nothing beats sniping a glitcher in the Manchester Towers. :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 43 (608 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

for me, finding "glitches", like jumping out of maps, or jumping in stuff ect, are glitches. But taking a game save, opening it up and writing some codes to change how the game works is hacking.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 43 (589 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

yes opening a game save and makeing changes may alter gameplay like the old action reaplay on ps2 but this will only afect main game not online play as all rank and points are stored in game data not saves and the maps and sever apps are on the disk and are hosted by a gamer from said sever so not hack glitch
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 43 (572 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Green-Sight wrote:
for me, finding "glitches", like jumping out of maps, or jumping in stuff ect, are glitches. But taking a game save, opening it up and writing some codes to change how the game works is hacking.

Exactly those guys on COD4 arent hacking their glitchin :Stupid:. How do you know those dudes took the game save opened it up on a pc and put in extra codes. Did you watch them do it? Thats just accusing people, i doubt they did all that just to do a silly floating trick its nothing more then a mere glitch tbh.  
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 43 (565 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Green-Sight wrote:

:smileyvery-happy:

Or going the other side of the USS Lexington :smileytongue:

And the easter egg outside the map on nottingham was funny

SneezeDON'T TOUCH ME!! Sneeze
Bring back godsgift18888!!!! He's Back :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 43 (561 Views)
0 Kudos