13 Oct 2007
By Lobstar
Playstation Staff

GT5: Prologue *DEMO* to be a free download!

135 Replies 2,807 Views Created 13-10-2007
well as the titel of the topic says gt5 prologue *DEMO* will be a free download and will be hitting the japanese ps store on October 24th the same time as the tokyo motor show. this link has all the info you need. this is the first i have heard of it so dont hold your breath just yet but the autoblog site is a good site for car info :smileywink:. EDIT: as logic pointed out it should realy say demo so i edited the post :smileywink:.
[url=http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Lobstar/] [img]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Lobstar.png[/img] [/url]
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 136 (2,807 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: GT5: Prologue to be a free download!

hmmm... im not certain. im pretty sure that it will not be free.

But we wait and see. Thanks for the link.
Subscribe to me on YouTube
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 136 (2,807 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

It is a demo of GT5 Prologue; not the full game which GT5 Prologue is a demo anyway. So it is a demo of a demo. Still, it will be worth downloading. I cannot guarantee that after seeing the game in realtime I will be able to hold myself back from raping every hole there is in my PS3.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 136 (2,807 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

yey i can't wait and thnx for the find :Thumbs: if it is reliable that is....

PSN, XBL & Steam : andyarcha

Twitter

YouTube

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 136 (2,807 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

found this news:

“GT5 Prologue” Free Downloadable Demo and Target Release Date Announced

Sep 20, 2007

On September 20, 2007, at the “Tokyo Game Show 2007” at Makuhari Messe, we announced a free downloadable demo and a change in the target release date for "Gran Turismo 5 Prologue".

The demo for “Gran Turismo 5 Prologue” will be made available for download on October 20, 2007. The retail version (Blu-ray Disc®/download) will hit stores on December 13, 2007.

Coinciding with the start of the 40th Tokyo Motor Show 2007, we will be unveiling new car models as well in the free downloadable demo. Be sure not to miss both these exciting, simultaneous events!

We have also released new videos and screenshots on the “Gran Turismo 5 Prologue” website in conjunction with this announcement. Be sure not to miss them!
This came from official GT site.
Source: http://www.gran-turismo.com/en/news/d1188.html
Subscribe to me on YouTube
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 136 (2,807 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: GT5: Prologue *DEMO* to be a free download!

Do you guys think it will hit the US store at the same time? Otherwise i will have to create a Jap account. I know it wont be in the UK any time soon.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 136 (2,807 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

found this news:

This came from official GT site.
Source: http://www.gran-turismo.com/en/news/d1188.html

Yay! So i was right with the free demo of GT5 Prologue in my previous thread.:smileyhappy:
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 136 (2,807 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

EDIT: as logic pointed out it should realy say demo so i edited the post :smileywink:.

so... your topic is really saying... that a demo is going to be... free?

er, great news, lobstar. well done, i guess? :smileytongue: :smileywink:

as the middle demo is actually a £20 game, it would make sense just to call it a game, and then say that the bigger, proper disc version is another game, but whatever.

is the demo, or the bigger demo even, coming out any time this year in EU? or is it next year?
DriveClub!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 136 (2,807 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Yeah I heard about this, it will definately be a free download, I cant wait to get a go of this, whith some of the excellent racing games of late GT5 will have a lot to live up to but I'm sure it will.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 136 (2,807 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Yeah I heard about this, it will definately be a free download, I cant wait to get a go of this, whith some of the excellent racing games of late GT5 will have a lot to live up to but I'm sure it will.

I hope you're not really that little ****...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 136 (2,807 Views)
0 Kudos