PlayStation®3

PS3 General

PS3 General

Level 1

Re: GT5: Prologue *DEMO* to be a free download!

you don't get that on the 360 that really is the console to have if your a true gamer
I have just had this emailed to me by someone off the RCC. You are fast becoming the biggest fool on this forum.
That statement is just class and goes to show what a blinkered fanboy you have become over the last few months.
Keep it up, you are making sooooo many people laugh.:smileywink:

"You don't get that on 360", :Lol: Have you heard yourself? Stand in front of a mirror and say these things, see if you feel daft?
"True gamer". lol ***

ps. It helps if you have a Playstation console to be a beta tester.:smileywink:

To the op. I'm getting it from the Japan store on the 20th I think it is.
www.playstationonline.co.uk
Please use plain text.
Message 111 of 136 (2,653 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

so... your topic is really saying... that a demo is going to be... free?

er, great news, lobstar. well done, i guess? :smileytongue: :smileywink:

as the middle demo is actually a £20 game, it would make sense just to call it a game, and then say that the bigger, proper disc version is another game, but whatever.

is the demo, or the bigger demo even, coming out any time this year in EU? or is it next year?

Flippin heck! - That was all a bit convoluted wasn't it....

So; are we talking a new, small demo of the much bigger, newer demo that will replace the existing free demo? Since Prologue is, in fact a demo, albeit quite a meaty one, will there be a newer demo of the full game (that isn't a demo) next year? (ouch)

Whatever the answer - I am looking forward to the full demo (?) when it gets released on Blu ray.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sig courtesy of Jellyboots
Please use plain text.
Message 112 of 136 (2,653 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I can't believe this guy has just made the sweeping generalisation that all university students have rich parents. Mate your using your supposed stature as a "Ghasp" Beta trial member to make the most stupid point I have ever heard on this forum.

Im currently on a gap year from university as I have run up nearly £3000 in debts. Credit cards, overdrafts and store cards etc...my own fault, granted. Im currently getting up at 5 in the morning to go to work until 4 in the afternoon to try and get rid of this problem before I resume my studies. My dad passed away when I was eleven years old, and my mum works all the hours under the sun at boots just to get by. No rich parent for me. Just her pride that im going to university to hopefully make a more comfortable life for myself.

Now dev!l my friend, you are clearly out of touch with how to finance a university course, I borrow my fee's from the government as my mum could not possibly afford £3000 a year, when I complete my course I will then pay a percentage from each months wages back to the government or LEA to repay that debt, and get on this little nugget, Im not the only one who does this. I know, its hard to believe isn't it??? Now before you start preaching your bitter rantings about students spongeing from the government or some gibberish like that consider this: If and when I graduate and pursue my profession I will hopefully be earning a very tidy sum which will put me in a higher tax bracket therefore balancing the tides somewhat.

Stick to what you think you know best mate and thats your 360, enjoy it,

I probably shouldn't of posted this on a forum as I have set myself up for some ridicule. I just can't believe someone can be so blinkered
Please use plain text.
Message 113 of 136 (2,653 Views)
0 Kudos

Can someone explain to me, do you have to pay for demo's ? because if you do that really sucks.:smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 114 of 136 (2,653 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Can someone explain to me, do you have to pay for demo's ? because if you do that really sucks.:smileysad:

Yer they are 50p each, but it works out cheaper than XBL coz we only get 1 demo a week, so its like 26 quid a year

PSN, XBL & Steam : andyarcha

Twitter

YouTube

Please use plain text.
Message 115 of 136 (2,653 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Yer they are 50p each, but it works out cheaper than XBL coz we only get 1 demo a week, so its like 26 quid a year

that was ment to be sarcastic right?

The answer to your question is no. I have never ever paid for a demo
Please use plain text.
Message 116 of 136 (2,653 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

demo = free

beta = free

game in a box = not free

game on the PSN store with price attached i.e. $3.99 = not free

:Thumbs:
Please use plain text.
Message 117 of 136 (2,653 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

that was ment to be sarcastic right?

The answer to your question is no. I have never ever paid for a demo

lol yes it was a joke :smileywink:

PSN, XBL & Steam : andyarcha

Twitter

YouTube

Please use plain text.
Message 118 of 136 (2,653 Views)
0 Kudos

demo = free

beta = free

game in a box = not free

game on the PSN store with price attached i.e. $3.99 = not free

:Thumbs:
Cheers :Thumbs:
Please use plain text.
Message 119 of 136 (2,653 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

GT5 Prologue Demo = Free downloadable from the PSN Store
GT5 Prologue Game = Not free have to pay and not downloadable from the store. BUY it from Retail outlet Its supposedly released in December, but not sure when it will be for over here.

Hentis

Please use plain text.
Message 120 of 136 (2,653 Views)
0 Kudos