PlayStation®3

PS3 General

PS3 General

27 May 2012
By: KIERONOO Member 556 Posts
Level 4

Gaming headset

7 Replies 212 Views Created 27-05-2012
Which do you think is the best one. I have a turtle beach px11 but I want a new one which is the best and comfterable
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (212 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Re: Gaming headset

[ Edited ]

Budget = £???.??

Features Required =???????

Wired/wireless = ?????? 

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 15 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (193 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Unlimited budget, it can be wired or wireless and I don't know much about features of a headset
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (189 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

[ Edited ]

Astro a40 wireless  (style) 

http://www.astrogaming.co.uk/wireless-systems-1/a40-wireless-systems

Or 

Turtle beach PX5 wireless. ( functions ) 

http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/ps3-gaming-headsets/ear-force-px5.aspx

Ive given you a choice because I know some people choose style over function.

As were to buy again thats a choice i leave to you, people have loyalty to some sites and won't shop on others.

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 15 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (184 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

The turtle beach px5 the best headset I have owned so far comes in handy answering calls and also listening to music through iPhone while gaming.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (182 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I use the TB X41's. They were originally for 360 only but the Amigo II adapter lets you use them on both consoles now.

And this post he reminded me that my TB headset was playing up on Friday night giving me awful scratching noises in my ear.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (152 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I bought a Microsoft Livechart LX-3000 for my Youtube channel but double it up as a gaming headset. The audio quality is a cut above most, and it was only ~£10 and its ironicly doesn't work with the 360. But if you wan the best headset I would say a Cinima is a good place to searching.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (139 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I have the wired version of the astro a40's and they are sublime. Very well built and look classy in white :smileyhappy: customisable tags for the speaker cups are available if your into that sort of thing.

Very comfy great sound VOIP is clear much better than the official sony bluetooth headset i used to have.

They have good extra features for linking up mp3 players or phones for your own tunes and being powered by the usb lead so no charging needed ready to go all the time.

And the surround sound is spot on i was sceptical of surround headphones before i bought these and went for them on the strength of reviews and recomendations and i was not dissapointed in any way. Yes they are a bit pricey but as you say you are not concerned with the cost. So i would highly recomend these unless the wires concern you go for the wireless version.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (133 Views)
0 Kudos