04 Apr 2014
By: Just--Tank Member 32 Posts

God of War Ascension FREE DLC Update

[ Edited ]
18 Replies 4,159 Views edited 04-04-2014

To our God of War friends in Europe,

To celebrate the 1-year anniversary of God of War: Ascension we activated a very special FREE DLC promotion for all multiplayer weapons and armors for 1-week which started on March 25th here in North America. Our European PSN Store was unable to match that date and had previously been locked on in to activate on April 2nd, as mentioned in the previous blog posting. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen PSN Store technical issues, we will be unable to activate this promotion on the European PSN Store until mid-April.

We will absolutely hold steadfast to our promise of running this promotion for 1-week when it goes live in mid-April on the European PSN Store. We appreciate your patience and understand and apologize for the delay. Please follow us @SonySantaMonica for any further inquiries, questions, or general feedback. We’re right here.

Sincerely,

@Just_Tank

Sony Santa Monica Community Strategist

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (4,159 Views)

Re : God of War Ascension FREE DLC Update

Thanks man.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 19 (3,943 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: God of War Ascension FREE DLC Update

problem we can not wait. thanks for the info

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 19 (3,935 Views)
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Ok :

1) I'm FORCED TO WAIT. I'd never wait for you SSM if it was optionall rather than inevitable.

2) The info came out really late 2 days after. Shoul've been posted since the release date.

3) Mid - April? -_- COME ON -----___------

4) Consider giving a 10x 36h XP bonus for free to all EU users as patience. Then we are even.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 19 (3,834 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Rif.: God of War Ascension FREE DLC Update

Uhm, i wonder what happenes to that promotion about the free codes you can get by answering a simple question? I still haven't received the email, and i replied to the question. Or should i wait at least until the 8th of April? Has anyone already received the codes?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 19 (3,729 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Rif.: God of War Ascension FREE DLC Update

Finally some info thanks, but the fact remains that we still do not have a date for us EU users.
Mid-April? Yes, but when?

ID: sephyroth89
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 19 (3,705 Views)
0 Kudos

Re : God of War Ascension FREE DLC Update

Thank you for the infos.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 19 (3,606 Views)
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update , Now just wait :smileyhappy: 

Do we get an extra DLC for free since we have to wait longer ?:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 19 (3,523 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

wow this game is a yr old. sweet. so what u mean by free dlc?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 19 (3,456 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Wow, this news/update was well hidden. I reckon not many people have seen it and still get upset in many different locations (like on the EU blog pages for example).

It is really unbelievable how poorly you inform the community over all the available pages... the free dlc announcement was easily found and widely spread among all your sites (and beyond)... but the delay was nowhere to be found until we asked for an update. 

I won't ask for anything extra, i just hope you guys won't screw us over this mid-april (which i presume is between 10 - 24 april). 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 19 (3,261 Views)
0 Kudos