Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: Good News For PS3 Owners

lfcrule1972 wrote:
I read about this before to me it's nothing more than a cash cow for lawyers on both sides, the 360 will never be banned in the US and it might even push potential buyers into buying one now if the hype makes buyers believe they won't be around anymore !

Personally I have no issue with the 360 so wouldnt want to see it banned

Like a lot of mature gamers on here :smileywink:

These trollish, fanboy threads make me laugh, and the OPs never get the praise they expect either :smileyvery-happy: Only a backwash from real gamers who like the best of both worlds :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18 (249 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

gazberotten wrote:

In an interesting and positive turn of fate it seems sony have had good fortune headed there way. If the jude rules this that going to boast  PS3 sales in america and give Sony exactly what they need.

http://techland.time.com/2012/05/23/xbox-360-should-be-banned-from-u-s-over-patents-judge-says/

I for one hope this ruling gets made being a strong PS3  supporter

Hey Jude.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18 (244 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I got a PS3 how this good news to me. It does not benefit me at all unless it's news on free games lol.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18 (230 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

These bans on products are usually very small time frames, and the worst comes to worst, a deal will be made. Look at all the stuff with Apple, Samsung, HTC, etc, there have been various bans on their products in different countries due to the stupid patent wars going on, but they don't last long.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18 (217 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Such a thing would be bad news for PS3 owners at worst and at best, irrelevant.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18 (207 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Another quality thread(!)

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18 (204 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Microsoft based in America and banned in America; I see no logic in that. This isn't even PS3 related, so how does this benefit us? Xbox 360 dies= PS3 lives eh..no!. They'll fetch out a new console and rub Sony's face in cow-dung. Dummy

To PlayStation... Semper Fidelis

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18 (163 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

MS knew what they were doing, so to be honest they would have been ready for this type of action against them. MS IMO should be punished for the infringe on Motorola patents, BUT not the people. Banning the console, ect would hurt the gamers. IF it comes down to choice from payout or ban MS would payout.

Well that's my say on it anyway lol. Here's more about it for people that are interested.

(( http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/05/22/46716.htm ))

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18 (126 Views)
0 Kudos