Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Grand Theft Auto 5: I cant wait for it!! What do you guys want to see in it?

It should be a remake of Vice City imo. With the same vibes like the ps2 version.

And they should ditch the whole gritty realism thing and go back to it's crazy fun and over the top roots.

I miss the tank and the jetpack :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 57 (661 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Grand Theft Auto 5: I cant wait for it!! What do you guys want to see in it?

Hyperguy20 wrote:
It should be a remake of Vice City imo. With the same vibes like the ps2 version.

And they should ditch the whole gritty realism thing and go back to it's crazy fun and over the top roots.

I miss the tank and the jetpack :smileysad:

I prefered San Andreas, because of its urban feel. This could be a possible problem for Rockstar, because fans want different things, and even if theres a majority vote for Liberty City, there still might be a large amount of people voting for San Andreas for example.

Maybe the story could be based on the sneezing panda, and he's the gang manager, and you need to find him a cure to stop him sneezing. Its a long action-packed story, but eventually you find out Boots was behind your base

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 57 (654 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I would rather San andreas if a remake but I like the idea of Africa or maybe even somewhere like Italy or Jamaica, somewhere warm :smileytongue:. Could even do a future version with hover vehicles etc, im sure that would inject some fun into the game. :smileytongue:

- - - - - - - - - - - -
www.owenprescott.com
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 57 (644 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Vice City was always the best one, so some 80's music in the next one please!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 57 (629 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

a 'modified' version of GTA Vice City just went through the certification process, so who knows, we could be seeing a HD remake released on PSN soon!

I'd buy it, for me it's by far the best GTA game, yeah San Andreas had a bigger game world with more things to do but I didn't like the characters or story.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 57 (624 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Parv-B wrote:

GTA 5 in Africa maybe?

Thats called Far Cry 2 :smileywink:

Id love a San Andreas remake, or all of the elements of SA in a new location. (especially mount chiliad)

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 57 (620 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

chalky83 wrote:

a 'modified' version of GTA Vice City just went through the certification process, so who knows, we could be seeing a HD remake released on PSN soon!

I'd buy it, for me it's by far the best GTA game, yeah San Andreas had a bigger game world with more things to do but I didn't like the characters or story.

Rockstar Re-Releasing The Greatest Grand Theft Auto Of Them All?

Curiously, a new rating turned up yesterday on Australia’s Classification Board website for a game that was first released nearly eight years ago. Wonder why that would be? 

As you can see below, the rating is fresh as of yesterday, for what’s tagged as a “modified” version of the classic Grand Theft Auto title Vice City. There’s little else of use to be gained from the rating (the “Multi Platform” bit is often inaccurate on Aussie ratings).

Vice City was never banned in Australia, and has already been released in both standard and budget editions on the PC, Xbox and PS2. For a new rating to turn up, this is probably a version of the classic – which I think is the best Grand Theft Auto ever made – for a new platform.

It would be very interesting if this was a PlayStation Network re-release, as downloadable PS2 games have been something gamers have been crying out for ever since Sony gutted backwards compatibility from newer models of the PlayStation 3.

And if it’s available on the PSN, could it also be available on Xbox Live Arcade? It’s not like the 360 is without precedent for such a thing… (even if Microsoft seems to have gone cold on the idea of digging up older games)

Source!

:smileyhappy:

I'm awesome! What's your excuse?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 57 (614 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

am also one of the seeming minority who thought 4 was the best by a mile. i loved the realism.

i hope they continue on with that, but am assuming they wont with all the cries for san andreas i hear.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 57 (624 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Vice City, Vice City and more Vice City :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 57 (597 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

DJ_Dan_1412 wrote:

Apparently they Aeroplanes and Jet's were cancelled out of Liberty City because of the 9/11 incident.

However if they change the city.

You may get your wish.

For me.

More customization.

I remember reading that the planes were left out because the map was too small, you would get from one side to the other in no time.

RIP Launch 60Gb PS3 March 2007- September 2010
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 57 (586 Views)
0 Kudos