emw80 wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

joshsnooker1994 wrote:
you cant play us games on a uk ps3

So why do I have Maximo and GOD HAND from the US store on my UK ps3 and it works?  (thanks to my brother who lives in the US but comes to visit me)

But does the games from your brother still work on your UK console when your brother is back in US using his account?

Yes.

SNIP

No it is not as he no longer has a PS3 in the US as he does not have time to play.

He has it on my machine as it is itmes he has paid for and wants access to them whilst home.

Edit

My console is the only one that is activated for him now.

And I can use the Ps2 games on his account as it does not need to be online or effect his trophies

I guess using a JCB digger really is MUCH better than using a shovel when digging a hole for yourself! Nice One !

It pops it's head out again does it!

And no!

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 61 of 106 (509 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: Play PS2 games on PS3 Slim...

[ Edited ]

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

joshsnooker1994 wrote:

So why do I have Maximo and GOD HAND from the US store on my UK ps3 and it works?  (thanks to my brother who lives in the US but comes to visit me)

But does the games from your brother still work on your UK console when your brother is back in US using his account?

Yes.

( This is 100% Game Sharing  ) This isn't allowed by Sony. You're going against everything you claimed you stood for. Your Brother is also game sharing by NOT deactivating his ID on your console once leaving to go back home.

Here's what is allowed...

You can sign into another console YOU OWN using your profile and re-download all your bought content from PS-Store onto that new console. You then leave your profile ACTIVE on that other console that way  other game profiles on that console can use your content. ( everyone can play your bought content at same time online this way ) " ( IE kids, family, friends, ect ).

That is not classed as game sharing by Sony. Personal use is what sony called it as the consoles MUST BE IN THE SAME HOME and BELONG TO YOU.

Heres an example  = My kids, or friends, and other family ( or whom i choose ) can make an account on any of MY active consoles at HOME and use my personal PSN DLC. This has been confirmed by Sony. And has been confirmed that this is NOT classed as game sharing.

If i want to place my ID onto my brothers / friends console i can activate my info on their PS3, but when i am leaving and have finished using their console i MUST deactive my ID from that console, as otherwise they could still use my bought PSN content and that's when Sony classes this as Game Sharing. Which isn't allowed.

No it is not as he no longer has a PS3 in the US as he does not have time to play.

He has it on my machine as it is itmes he has paid for and wants access to them whilst home.

Edit

And I can use the Ps2 games on his account as it does not need to be online or effect his trophies

This means that YOU are using someone elses PSN Content on YOUR PS3. IE...He paid for content that you are using on YOUR PS3. That's Game Sharing. Even if he no longer has a PS3 he should NOT allow YOU to use HIS bought content.

Sony says that is game sharing and NOT personal use.

He lives here when he is home.

He is registerd to live here.

His polling cards come here

Item work accross all accounts on the ps3 he is registerd to live here and has no need to deactivate them.

Yes he does spend a lot of time in the US but he is registerd to live here

You are STILL game Sharing as ( SOMEONE ELSES BOUGHT CONTENT ) is being played by you on YOUR PS3. He don't own a PS3 ( as you said ) so HIS content is NOT yours, which means he needs to deactive his ID from your console when ever he isn't using YOUR PS3. ( and he hasn't done so ) because your still using HIS bought content on your PS3 when he isn't there.

That's not personal use. It's game sharing. Ask Sony.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 62 of 106 (507 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

[ Edited ]

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

emw80 wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

joshsnooker1994 wrote:

Yes.

SNIP

Edit

I guess using a JCB digger really is MUCH better than using a shovel when digging a hole for yourself! Nice One !

And no!

I don't understand that.. because YOU grassed yourself up for gamesharing, I'm now somehow a troll? LOL Much like your excuses for gamesharing - that IS nonsense.

I'll leave it there m8.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 63 of 106 (504 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

[ Edited ]

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

joshsnooker1994 wrote:

Yes.

( This is 100% Game Sharing  ) This isn't allowed by Sony. You're going against everything you claimed you stood for. Your Brother is also game sharing by NOT deactivating his ID on your console once leaving to go back home.

You can sign into another console YOU OWN using your profile and re-download all your bought content from PS-Store onto that new console. You then leave your profile ACTIVE on that other console that way  other game profiles on that console can use your content. ( everyone can play your bought content at same time online this way ) " ( IE kids, family, friends, ect ).

That is not classed as game sharing by Sony. Personal use is what sony called it as the consoles MUST BE IN THE SAME HOME and BELONG TO YOU.

Heres an example  = My kids, or friends, and other family ( or whom i choose ) can make an account on any of MY active consoles at HOME and use my personal PSN DLC. This has been confirmed by Sony. And has been confirmed that this is NOT classed as game sharing.

If i want to place my ID onto my brothers / friends console i can activate my info on their PS3, but when i am leaving and have finished using their console i MUST deactive my ID from that console, as otherwise they could still use my bought PSN content and that's when Sony classes this as Game Sharing. Which isn't allowed.

Edit

This means that YOU are using someone elses PSN Content on YOUR PS3. IE...He paid for content that you are using on YOUR PS3. That's Game Sharing. Even if he no longer has a PS3 he should NOT allow YOU to use HIS bought content.

Item work accross all accounts on the ps3 he is registerd to live here and has no need to deactivate them.

You are STILL game Sharing as ( SOMEONE ELSES BOUGHT CONTENT ) is being played by you on YOUR PS3. He don't own a PS3 ( as you said ) so HIS content is NOT yours, which means he needs to deactive his ID from your console when ever he isn't using YOUR PS3. ( and he hasn't done so ) because your still using HIS bought content on your PS3 when he isn't there.

Thier are 3 ps3 in my house who says they are all mine? edit It is and always has been a shared machine that has his stuff on.

His games are only on one PS3

I said he does not have a ps3 in the US anymore

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 64 of 106 (502 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

emw80 wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

emw80 wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

joshsnooker1994 wrote:

Yes.

SNIP

Edit

And no!

I don't understand that.. because YOU grassed yourself up for gamesharing, I'm now somehow a troll? LOL Much like your excuses for gamesharing - that IS nonsense.

I'll leave it there m8.

you only pop your head up to have ago at people which TBH with you history here and on XB forum that is to be expected.

Below is a Signature

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 65 of 106 (499 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

[ Edited ]

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

emw80 wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

emw80 wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

joshsnooker1994 wrote:

Yes.

SNIP

Edit

And no!

I'll leave it there m8.

you only pop your head up to have ago at people which TBH with you history here and on XB forum that is to be expected.

I only really do it to wind people up... I really dont mean to hurt anyones feelings, I just get a giggle out of the thought that I have made someone smash their controller of computer screen because i have wound them up so much.

But In this case, you have sunk yourself.

and it is a bit of a popcorn moment for me as in the past you were very strict in telling others off about it.

Karma and all that stuff you know.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 66 of 106 (492 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

[ Edited ]

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

joshsnooker1994 wrote:

Yes.

Edit

Thier are 3 ps3 in my house who says they are all mine? edit It is and always has been a shared machine that has his stuff on.

Which you posted." My console is the only one that is activated for him now." ( thanks to my brother who lives in the US but comes to visit me )..

All i'm pointing out mate is becareful your game sharing and Sony if they read this post would agree. As a MOD of the forums would also?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 67 of 106 (490 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

emw80 wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

emw80 wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

emw80 wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

joshsnooker1994 wrote:

Yes.

SNIP

Edit

And no!

I'll leave it there m8.

I only really do it to wind people up... I really dont mean to hurt anyones feelings, I just get a giggle out of the thought that I have made someone smash their controller of computer screen because i have wound them up so much.

But, In the case you have sunk yourself, and it is a bit of a popcorn moment for me as in the past you were very strict in telling others off about it.

Karma and all that stuff you know.

So you will leave it their will you PSML!

He checked with both SCEA and SCEE and they said it was all right as he is registerd here now and has been for a while. Even when he leaves to go back to the US.

So unless Sony phone reps do not have a clue then their is nothing wrong with it and we will go on what they say.

Below is a Signature

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 68 of 106 (486 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

[ Edited ]

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

joshsnooker1994 wrote:

Yes.

Edit

Which you posted." My console is the only one that is activated for him now." ( thanks to my brother who lives in the US but comes to visit me )..

All i'm pointing out mate is becareful your game sharing and Sony if they read this post would agree. As a MOD of the forums would also?I

I class them all as my console but they are family consoles.

Have you checked the date of the original post?

He is registerd here now not and not the US.

Below is a Signature

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 69 of 106 (485 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

All i'm pointing out mate is becareful your game sharing and Sony if they read this post would agree. As a MOD of the forums would also?I

I class them all as my console but they are family consoles.

Have you checked the date of the original post?

He is registerd here now not and not the US.

The original post date was 13-02-2012 06:14 PM from yourself.

I then asked you a question about your post in on this date 13-04-2012 01:17 PM

You then replied to my post  " But does the games from your brother still work on your UK console when your brother is back in US using his account? " ..with YES by quoting all posts in question at 13-04-2012 02:09 PM.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 70 of 106 (479 Views)
0 Kudos