03 Feb 2008

Playstation Staff

How Do I Connect My Laptop Up To My Playstation 3 With A Vodefone 3g Wireless Connect

2 Replies 336 Views Created 03-02-2008
HOW DO I CONNECT IT UP ..... IS THE HUEWAI WIRELESS DEVICE COMPATABLE WITH THE PS3 ? PLEASE HELP:Mad: :Confused:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (336 Views)
0 Kudos
NRD
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: How Do I Connect My Laptop Up To My Playstation 3 With A Vodefone 3g Wireless Con

Chips and peas debbie oshea, chips and peas.

You need to connect you laptop to the usb modem provided by vodafone.

Then you need to connect your ps3, via wireles or cable, to your laptop also. Activate internet sharing on your laptop. Now your laptop will act as in intermediate between your vodafone connection and the ps3.

You can not plug in the voda fone thing directly into a ps3. That vodafone thing needs drivers and software that is not compatible with the ps3

BO

**YLOD 19/8/09** **YLOD successfully ReFlow 29/8/09** **Brand New PS3 slim 1/9/09** **Slim Laser failed 31/10/09**
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (336 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: How Do I Connect My Laptop Up To My Playstation 3 With A Vodefone 3g Wireless Con

something along the lines of

1. get you laptop working with the vodafone card so it can browse the web
2. connect your ps3 via wireless or ethernet cable to PC
3. start up the 3g connection on the laptop.
4. on the laptop right click on network neighbourhood and you should see a list of networks.
5. right click on the connection with 3g and choose internet connection sharing and follow through the prompts
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (336 Views)
0 Kudos