PlayStation®3

PS3 General

PS3 General

08 Feb 2007
By: [Petermchugh]

156 Posts

I have a problem

13 Replies 346 Views Created 08-02-2007
ok, i had £400 pound spent up for a ps3. £200 was mine and other £200 was my brothers. Well i had £245 actually but anyway i played my friends psp and i thought it was excellent. I had plans to buy one possibly after PS3. However a few days later my friends asked me if i wanted to go with him to buy one.

I wasnt sure what to do cos i really wanted one but it would leave me with half the money i needed.

I thought they were around £100 so i decided to get one. I bought 1 for £150 which obviously meant i needed a game which was £30. THen i needed memory card which was another £25. Anyway after buying all the accessories im left with £25 left. :0.

Now me and my bro have £225 left and we both earn £20 a week. I will maybe just about make enough for release day. But i dont have enough to preorder.

If i dont preorder, is there no chance of buying one on release day?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (346 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: I have a problem

My advice to you would be to wait & save up, there will be a pricedrop by the end of the year if not sooner. And there will be loads of games to buy for xmas and loads of cheap EU launch titles.

Enjoy your PSP in the meanwhile. :Thumbs:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (346 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Yay. What a great way to show that your friends mean more to you than family. :xRolleyes:

Seriously, no sympathy here, you just got greedy, and screwed your brother. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (346 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

sorry to hear that, but ask parents maybe for the pre order cash, then pay them back.

just a idea

Member Of The
Playstation Gaming Leagues

http://playstationgl.com/index.php
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (346 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Yay. What a great way to show that your friends mean more to you than family. :xRolleyes:

Seriously, no sympathy here, you just got greedy, and screwed your brother. :smileytongue: couldn't agree more
Yahoo ID: riast1234 | MSN ID: riast1234@hotmail.com

There are 10 kinds of people. Those who know binary system and those who don't!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (346 Views)
0 Kudos

You should sell some stuff you own.
Screwing over your brother that way is not good.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (347 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

as long as you let your brother play with your PSP, then that story made me sad :smileysad:

you can pre-order for about £50 in alot of places, but technically, will you have enough saved up by release date anyway? i say the same - just wait for a price drop, youve got another console to play with until then.

Narrsig

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (346 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

if i was your bro i know what i'd do, save up and get my own
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (346 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

just tell your bro to get a psp too, and get a ps3 later..

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (347 Views)
0 Kudos

ok, i had £400 pound spent up for a ps3. £200 was mine and other £200 was my brothers. Well i had £245 actually but anyway i played my friends psp and i thought it was excellent. I had plans to buy one possibly after PS3. However a few days later my friends asked me if i wanted to go with him to buy one.

I wasnt sure what to do cos i really wanted one but it would leave me with half the money i needed.

I thought they were around £100 so i decided to get one. I bought 1 for £150 which obviously meant i needed a game which was £30. THen i needed memory card which was another £25. Anyway after buying all the accessories im left with £25 left. :0.

Now me and my bro have £225 left and we both earn £20 a week. I will maybe just about make enough for release day. But i dont have enough to preorder.

If i dont preorder, is there no chance of buying one on release day?

Whilst at the moment you have to get that silly bundle, some stores like HMV are only asking for the money 5 days before release. Have a look around, there may be more.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (346 Views)
0 Kudos