11 May 2012
Playstation Staff

Killzone 3 or Uncharted 3?

5 Replies 551 Views Created 11-05-2012

If you like either of these games, please check out our channel, we post Killzone 3 and Uncharted 3 videos along with a few others

Please like, comment or subscribe

Link to our channel is here;

http://www.youtube.com/user/heroicFAG

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (551 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Re: Killzone 3 or Uncharted 3?

[ Edited ]

That it.

Thats your pitch. 

No other details.

How long your group been going.

Whos the editor and what application was used,

What resolution your files are. 

Whats your groups logo.  

Whats happened... people used to realy try to get hit count increased with high quality posts...

Clan/group section is located here..... 

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Clans/bd-p/146

Thats were you put your proper advert... Nice presentation remember.

Go on you can do it. 

Show the others up go on...

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 14 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Pre ordered Kindle Fire TV
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (526 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

We both know that if I wrote a half-page on our channel, nobody would read it. It is common knowledge that short and succint messages are the key to advertising in today's time-starved world. The link for the group section is much appreciated though, thankyou.

Go on, sound intelligent on other people's posts, you can do it...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (511 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Youll get done for spamming with so little info provided on other forums.

Unless you provide real info and get involved with other topics. Adverts only will get you a warning and in the end a ban.

There are plenty of users that can no longer post here because all they did was post adverts for there own created content. Trying to increase your Youtube hit count only is no different.

It will only be put up with for so long. Youve stayed under the radar well done untill you posted in GD. Others have tried this before they can't post here now..  

Carry on if you wish but Users will get bored of it if every single post you ever make is an advert. 15 out of 16 posts are adverts. 

You were finaly forced into making a proper post only because You took the bait and posted.

Theres more here on this forum to talk about than just increasing your hit count don't waste it.

Set up your gamer card/portable PSN ID, while your at it as its also blank. 

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 14 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Pre ordered Kindle Fire TV
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (504 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Listen I understand that you are only explaining some general conduct, just your initial reply was quite condescending, maybe passing on information similar to the second reply, without the smart comments, would be better received. I'm not foolish enough to not follow your advice, you clearly are better acquainted with the forums than I am, I just didn't like the way you sounded in that first reply

Anyway, thanks for the heads up and I'll work on it from now, hopefully no hard feelings

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (497 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Killzone 3 is fantastic single and multiplayer.

If you asked KZ3 or Uncharted 2  I would say uncharted 2 . But UC3 is much worse than UC2.

KZ3 is the correct answer here.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (479 Views)
0 Kudos