Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: List of free games looks ok!

ocelot07 wrote:
Not a bad list. I will download Dead Nation and Ratchet & Clank. Bought Crack in time for £4.99 in gamestation yesterday and love it.

It might make me go back to C in T and attempt to finish the last boss fight. What is it with Sony making bright, colourful, cute but frustratingly hard games that I'm sure are only designed to anger you. LBP was just the same :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 51 of 282 (590 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

spot on ocelot . im sure most people will have had or still have almost all the games but perhaps sony will look at it and offer other titles if they think its unfair ....then again

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 52 of 282 (578 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I will be getting Dead Nation since I got the other four games from the store. A good selection for psn users who don't have these games from the store.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 53 of 282 (572 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

ocelot07 wrote:

Danlisa wrote:
Yay! Oh wait, I own all the PS3 & PSP games already. Nice job looking after the core PSN users chaps. Stirling effort.

You know there is over 60 million PSN members. They can't look at everyone and see what every has. There is bound to be people left disappointed can't keep everyone happy.

Really though, how old are those games that are offered .... :smileyindifferent: 

R&C Quest for Booty is even pre trophy era !

My little boy was looking so forward to the "free games" , he's going to be so disappointed when he finds out he has them already :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 54 of 282 (566 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

This is the list of free games I got from kotaku.com

Here's whats on offer. Two PlayStation 3 games from the following list:

• LittleBigPlanet
  • Infamous
  • Wipeout HD/Fury
  • Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
  • Dead Nation

And two PSP games from the following list:

• LittleBigPlanet PSP
  • ModNation Racers PSP
  • Pursuit Force
  • Killzone Liberation

That list is a bit different for PSN users in Germany, which swaps Dead Nation and Infamous for the less violent Super Stardust HD and Hustle Kings on the PS3. German PSP owners will get Everybody's Golf 2 and Buzz Junior Jungle Party instead of Pursuit Force and Killzone Liberation on the PSP.

On top of that, PSN account holders can expect 30 days of free PlayStation Plus membership if they're non-subscribers, 60 days of free subscription for those currently enrolled in the program.

this offer is for Euorpe accounts only

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 55 of 282 (536 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

They should have added MAG, boost the player count AND get people interested so they might buy the DLC. Win - win IMO
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 56 of 282 (534 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

ocelot07 wrote:

Danlisa wrote:
Yay! Oh wait, I own all the PS3 & PSP games already. Nice job looking after the core PSN users chaps. Stirling effort.

You know there is over 60 million PSN members. They can't look at everyone and see what every has. There is bound to be people left disappointed can't keep everyone happy.

Yes they can.  While I don't expect some SCEE lacky to peruse my owned content, I would welcome the opportunity to email/call Sony and request one title in lieu of owning all the other content.  Nothing extravagant though, just something I wouldn't have normally taken a punt on.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 57 of 282 (530 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

laughting at everyone that is saying oh this SUCKS so much... We should be happy that they are even giving something after all money they have lost on this.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 58 of 282 (508 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

There are some ungrateful people on this forum, Sony didn't have to give us anything to be honest. Alot of people may not have played these games, and they are hardly going to give us brand new games.

Anyone who hasn't got PSN+ will get it free for a month, and that will also have free downloadable games on offer. Sony can never please everyone, but I think they have done more than enough.

To many people want something for nothing these days.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 59 of 282 (503 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Strider_X9 wrote:
There are some ungrateful people on this forum, Sony didn't have to give us anything to be honest. Alot of people may not have played these games, and they are hardly going to give us brand new games.

Anyone who hasn't got PSN+ will get it free for a month, and that will also have free downloadable games on offer. Sony can never please everyone, but I think they have done more than enough.

To many people want something for nothing these days.

No. People are getting something for nothing, people who have been loyal to the PS brand are getting nothing.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 60 of 282 (477 Views)
0 Kudos