Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: MGS4 article a hoax?

He speaks American... F-a-g, pants, truck, trunk. Do you now class me as an American? English versions Gay, trousers, lorry, boot (of car)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 31 (442 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I notice in NotAplicable's sig he has his 360 set-up and quite a nice Samsung HDTV. But how useful is his HDTV when he's only playing a 360 :smileytongue: :smileywink: ???
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 31 (442 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I notice in NotAplicable's sig he has his 360 set-up and quite a nice Samsung HDTV. But how useful is his HDTV when he's only playing a 360 :smileytongue: :smileywink: ??? Oh 360 is in HD if you didnt know output of all 360 games is 720p and 1080i :Thumbs: Wonder how useful 1080p will be on the PS3 when 70% of PS3 owners will have SDTV and 25% will have HDTV 720p/1080i and the rest with 1080p :xRolleyes:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 31 (442 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

notapplicable, are you some kind of saddo that stayes on the forums 24/7 and can't fit in on a xbox forum so you make a fool out of yourself on these forums? your so cheap you can't PAY attention.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 31 (442 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Really 70%? And where may I ask did you get this? Or is this just another one of your amazing* opinions.
*Means false, lies and general crap.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 31 (442 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

notapplicable, are you some kind of saddo that stayes on the forums 24/7 and can't fit in on a xbox forum so you make a fool out of yourself on these forums? your so cheap you can't PAY attention. Oh I pay attention alright :xRolleyes:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 31 (442 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Back on topic, Hideo isnt on a research trip, he has a research team doing the trip for him. The have a video feed which can be found on the Hideoblog page.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 31 (442 Views)
0 Kudos
WDN
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Those videos are great of the research trip.
Although they reveal very little information, they do show what happens during research trips (research :Thumbs: ) and i find it interesting tbh.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 31 (442 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

And its sort of giving you an idea where the game will be set, so you can work out your own conclusions
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 31 (442 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

yeah, I just watched the document of mgs and found some interesting facts. like in hideo koj's description: LA LI LU LE LOx6. Motion capturing is pretty difficult because you cannot distrupt the motion thingys. but the physics of mgs4 will be more 'life like' because of the superior console. so, better cqc? I sure hope so! btw, what is MGS:smileytongue:REMIUM VERSION?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 31 (442 Views)
0 Kudos