PlayStation®3

PS3 General

PS3 General

Level 13

Re: MGS4 article a hoax?

He speaks American... F-a-g, pants, truck, trunk. Do you now class me as an American? English versions Gay, trousers, lorry, boot (of car)

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 31 (432 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

I notice in NotAplicable's sig he has his 360 set-up and quite a nice Samsung HDTV. But how useful is his HDTV when he's only playing a 360 :smileytongue: :smileywink: ???
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 31 (432 Views)
0 Kudos

I notice in NotAplicable's sig he has his 360 set-up and quite a nice Samsung HDTV. But how useful is his HDTV when he's only playing a 360 :smileytongue: :smileywink: ??? Oh 360 is in HD if you didnt know output of all 360 games is 720p and 1080i :Thumbs: Wonder how useful 1080p will be on the PS3 when 70% of PS3 owners will have SDTV and 25% will have HDTV 720p/1080i and the rest with 1080p :xRolleyes:
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 31 (432 Views)
0 Kudos

notapplicable, are you some kind of saddo that stayes on the forums 24/7 and can't fit in on a xbox forum so you make a fool out of yourself on these forums? your so cheap you can't PAY attention.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 31 (432 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Really 70%? And where may I ask did you get this? Or is this just another one of your amazing* opinions.
*Means false, lies and general crap.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 31 (432 Views)
0 Kudos

notapplicable, are you some kind of saddo that stayes on the forums 24/7 and can't fit in on a xbox forum so you make a fool out of yourself on these forums? your so cheap you can't PAY attention. Oh I pay attention alright :xRolleyes:
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 31 (432 Views)
0 Kudos

Back on topic, Hideo isnt on a research trip, he has a research team doing the trip for him. The have a video feed which can be found on the Hideoblog page.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 31 (432 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Those videos are great of the research trip.
Although they reveal very little information, they do show what happens during research trips (research :Thumbs: ) and i find it interesting tbh.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 31 (432 Views)
0 Kudos

And its sort of giving you an idea where the game will be set, so you can work out your own conclusions
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 31 (432 Views)
0 Kudos

yeah, I just watched the document of mgs and found some interesting facts. like in hideo koj's description: LA LI LU LE LOx6. Motion capturing is pretty difficult because you cannot distrupt the motion thingys. but the physics of mgs4 will be more 'life like' because of the superior console. so, better cqc? I sure hope so! btw, what is MGS:smileytongue:REMIUM VERSION?
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 31 (432 Views)
0 Kudos