Re: MINECRAFT FOR PS3

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 68 (4,619 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

depends if Notch starts to run out of his millions in the bank and needs some pocket money. tbh i dont see why everyone wants a console version... Minecraft belongs on the PC... or in the future, lego form =D
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 68 (4,615 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

It wouldn't interest me in the slightest and Iw ould be surprised if it was a big hit on the PS3...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 68 (4,603 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

kalvinl890 wrote:

ok ok thanks for commenting but I did not intend for this to turn into a console war. both have goods and bads now... how about the minecraft for ps3.. will it happen?

i own both and enjoy both just trying to point out recently the ps3 has had more to offer than the 360 :smileyhappy:

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 68 (4,595 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i hate it when people say ***** like ps is better and that ms just get alot the rights for stuff early.or that most games are made for xbox and moved over to ps.that is all reasons why xbox is better than ps.i personally have both and think when it comes to games xbox is about a 100 times better than ps.to me playing on ps feels like playing on a ***** pc!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 68 (4,196 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I think Microsoft have payed to get it developed as its not being done by Mojang, 4J Studios is doing the port for them. 

Sony did have an exclusive on it for mobiles at first though. 

Best thing to do is get a new PC, £300 laptops should be able to run it with out any problems

PS3, Wii , 360 , Gaming PC
Now this is living
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 68 (4,186 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

intenseskill wrote:
i hate it when people say ***** like ps is better and that ms just get alot the rights for stuff early.or that most games are made for xbox and moved over to ps.that is all reasons why xbox is better than ps.i personally have both and think when it comes to games xbox is about a 100 times better than ps.to me playing on ps feels like playing on a ***** pc!!

LOOOOOOOOL

Whilst I respect your opinion, playing games on the Xbox 360 is no where near 100 times better than the PS3. In most cases the games are the same on both or slightly, very slightly better on either console, depending on the game. 

And if playing the PlayStation 3 feels like you're playing on a PC, then surely you're saying the PlayStation 3 is better? :Lol: :Confused:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 68 (4,180 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Dude i respect your opinion and your right to say it!!!

But saying that 360 is 100 times better than PS3 and that PS3 feels like a PC that would make PS3 better lol!!

But on topic I would not want to see Minecraft on console at all its a PC Game at heart and should stay that way Like WoW Before it!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 68 (4,169 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Well It's already been done...there's no turning back on that one now, lol
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 68 (4,014 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I'd love it to come out on the PS3.. but not the 'slim' version that the Xbox got, no thanks. We'll just have to make do with it on PC for now.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 68 (3,977 Views)
0 Kudos