lexxel_01

80%
02 Rank
Progress

MOD's Attention

143 Replies 634 Views Created 30-05-2011
30 May 2011
By lexxel_01

Can you really change the layout of your forum, it lags, from typing to posting and needs a good overhaul.

I find the typing in this forum to be very frustrating to say the least, its slow and takes forever in delting or adding charactors. From loading the page to posting the page it is really slow, no it isnt from my side either, its just that your system isn't really speedy to say the least.

Also can you start implimenting peoples profiles pages to be similar in their own design similar to myspace or another site -by having persoanlized individual profiles to where people can apply the background graphics and upload pictures and content. By doing this, people will want to use it more and will also draw in customers for PS3 - you really need this now to draw in customers.

I have brought in a topic similar but seriously its like you all went to sleep and have no ability to adapt or change, Having a forum that takes forever to type or delete or post or load is really a negative impact on anyone perceptions and having a basic profile page is limited to why a user would want to visit it. - if you want to see a good forum structure (not a very good forum by itself) www.whirlpool.net.au

If you and the people who own this doesnt start applying a better communitty for users to come online and use then basically your one step behind the competition. This should be already done since i posted that thread but it hasnt, so really this should be done soon - your customers and users of this site will love ya for it

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Vicstorm74

98%
04 Rank
Progress
Vicstorm74
Accepted Solution

Forget it Kiwi, this guy is beyond help ...... A few of us have tried to help him, but as he is in no way ever going to accept help or look into other peoples idea's or links, then talking to him is a total waste of time.

His entire principal stands on "Everyone should listen to me because I'm always right, and to hear what I say they have to come to me"

As an added shot to upset him a little, I'll just point out he has no sense of humour and despises anyone putting anything remotely fun or funny into a conversation. He just wants to read everone saying "Lexxel is SSSSOOOOO right, we should all just do and listen to what Lexxel says".

Nuff said.

0 Kudos

Re: I has a cookie

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

lexxel_01

80%
02 Rank
Progress
lexxel_01
Accepted Solution

wow a retorical statement

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Xboy001

73%
05 Rank
Progress
Xboy001
Accepted Solution

You typed less than 10 words?!

2 Kudos

-----------------Those links in my signature are sooooooo good. Seriously, type up ALL the web adresses. ALL OF THEM.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

smelck

93%
04 Rank
Progress
smelck
Accepted Solution

lexxel_01 wrote:

So why respond???

stop feeding the troll everybody he's had more than enough of everyones time and advice.....

3 Kudos

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

lexxel_01

80%
02 Rank
Progress
lexxel_01
Accepted Solution

smelck wrote:

lexxel_01 wrote:

So why respond???

stop feeding the troll everybody he's had more than enough of everyones time and advice.....

whos the troll? i mean u would have to look in the mirror first - im the creator of this thread for starters, i proposed incentives towards positive growth for sony and customers and anyone stating they assisted in helping is dellusional at best

however on the other hand everyone who posted in this thread and large quantitiy of the poster with the exception of a few are trolls - i dont go into others threads and cause mayhem as suggested by this troll highlighted in quoate - the retorical statement once again highlighted for everyone to see now

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Xboy001

73%
05 Rank
Progress
Xboy001
Accepted Solution

lexxel_01 wrote:

smelck wrote:

lexxel_01 wrote:

So why respond???

whos the troll? i mean u would have to look in the mirror first - im the creator of this thread for starters, i proposed incentives towards positive growth for sony and customers and anyone stating they assisted in helping is dellusional at best

Ah yes, the old "Why are you talking about yourself" trick...clear sign of a desperate troll...

0 Kudos

-----------------Those links in my signature are sooooooo good. Seriously, type up ALL the web adresses. ALL OF THEM.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Renze

• Award Winner
92%
03 Rank
Progress
Renze
Accepted Solution
Can anyone actually understand what this guy is writing? I mean his grammar, spelling, and punctuation (what punctuation?) are atrocious. He's also misusing words constantly. It seems he's throwing in words in an effort to make himself seem smarter.

I ran into plenty of people like this at university. They're the ones that constantly got grades of D (or F) and couldn't figure out why. After all, they wrote twice as many pages as anybody else so they must be smarter... right? :D
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Xboy001

73%
05 Rank
Progress
Xboy001
Accepted Solution

Well said!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

lexxel_01

80%
02 Rank
Progress
lexxel_01
Accepted Solution

Renze wrote:
Can anyone actually understand what this guy is writing? I mean his grammar, spelling, and punctuation (what punctuation?) are atrocious. He's also misusing words constantly. It seems he's throwing in words in an effort to make himself seem smarter.

I ran into plenty of people like this at university. They're the ones that constantly got grades of D (or F) and couldn't figure out why. After all, they wrote twice as many pages as anybody else so they must be smarter... right? :D

no sorry its the lag and really the time consumption of posting here and with the lag is frustrating to say least - deleting a typo why bother it takes to long and by the time the error is fixed ive written a paragraph.

but then again you say --- ooooooo go netscape oooh i mean mozlilla or chrome but not the simply the best IE8 or 9

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

lexxel_01

80%
02 Rank
Progress
lexxel_01
Accepted Solution

Xboy001 wrote:

lexxel_01 wrote:

smelck wrote:

lexxel_01 wrote:

So why respond???

Ah yes, the old "Why are you talking about yourself" trick...clear sign of a desperate troll...

Once again i created this thread, you one posting in anothers thread and changed the topic to suite your own agenda of self granduer dellusional constructs of depravity - and once again another troll highlighted, trolling is entering another persons thread and subclassing the topic whcih you are well an active participant

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Xboy001

73%
05 Rank
Progress
Xboy001
Accepted Solution

lexxel_01 wrote:
 Xboy001 wrote:

lexxel_01 wrote:
 smelck wrote:

lexxel_01 wrote:

So why respond???

Once again i created this thread, you one posting in anothers thread and changed the topic to suite your own agenda of self granduer dellusional constructs of depravity - and once again another troll highlighted, trolling is entering another persons thread and subclassing the topic whcih you are well an active participant

2 things-

1. If you were still interested in the original topic you would remind us what it was in a readable manner and...

2."self granduer dellusional constructs of depravity"-thus proving Renze's point.

EDIT:Blaming lag for your typos? You have GOT to be kidding me :Lol:

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Maverick-John

87%
04 Rank
Progress
Maverick-John
Accepted Solution
I wish my mod powers from gamespot were here so i could close this thread... seriously why have they kept this page open :S ridiculous.
0 Kudos

photo mystic_sig_zps1205e126.jpg

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Xboy001

73%
05 Rank
Progress
Xboy001
Accepted Solution

Maverick-John wrote:
I wish my mod powers from gamespot were here so i could close this thread... seriously why have they kept this page open :S ridiculous.

There's something strangely absorbing about finding out what we'll say next...maybe the mods believe so too?

EDIT: BTW Lexxel, Internet Explorer is actually kinda bad. I don't want to get anybody in a browser-rage, but just saying.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

lexxel_01

80%
02 Rank
Progress
lexxel_01
Accepted Solution

internet explorer isnt bad - it provides many useful features that other browser are tedious to impliment - such as zoom fucntion being easily accessed - the application to mozilla is bad as it drops out and doesnt stay the same on every page - working from a 42 inch lcd tv its a practical benefit in ie 8 or 9 it isnt practicle in any other browser

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Xboy001

73%
05 Rank
Progress
Xboy001
Accepted Solution

True, it's easy to use, just the speed is my main problem. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

lexxel_01

80%
02 Rank
Progress
lexxel_01
Accepted Solution

if the scripts in pages determines ie's response times - some sites actually run fast on ie8 or 9 compared to mozilla and other browsers. But scripts should be adaptive to all browsers in general.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Maverick-John

87%
04 Rank
Progress
Maverick-John
Accepted Solution
With chrome its just ctrl + to zoom and every time you revisit the page it will be remembered.
Chrome is still the fastest and easiest explorer from them all.
Just try it.. if you don't like it go back to internet explorer, unfortunately you will have to live with laggy responses.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Xboy001

73%
05 Rank
Progress
Xboy001
Accepted Solution

I'm using Chrome and I love it. It does take a short while to figure out what stuff does, but once you do it's fine.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

lexxel_01

80%
02 Rank
Progress
lexxel_01
Accepted Solution

that still doesnt sway the fact the script on this page has conflicts with IE8 or 9 and due to most OS systems being windows the dominant browser will always be IE

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Maverick-John

87%
04 Rank
Progress
Maverick-John
Accepted Solution
Maybe, but most people who usually go on these forums are a little wiser and adapt to what is better, after all it is the forums that gives you grief.
Its wide known fact that IE is the one of the worst available browsers.
So smarten up friend and get a better browser it will be better for you and better for us :)
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

lexxel_01

80%
02 Rank
Progress
lexxel_01
Accepted Solution

Maverick-John wrote:
Maybe, but most people who usually go on these forums are a little wiser and adapt to what is better, after all it is the forums that gives you grief.
Its wide known fact that IE is the one of the worst available browsers.
So smarten up friend and get a better browser it will be better for you and better for us :)

what a lot of BS

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel