Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: MOD's Attention

lol netscape that browser died and your classification of IE still lives on, not only does it live its the most used web browser on the net. It wont ever disapear! firefox and opera prob will disapear.

microsoft if they happen to read this thread will be going, thats a good idea we can actually gain new ground, also Sony needs to pay attention as microsoft may actually start taking on the TV market in a big way - Sony needs to start thinking ahead and making new applications to their industry and if u think it isnt a possibility microsoft hitting the tv market then think again as windows phone os is here already.

Also apparantly with the xbox 360 its already incorperated foxtel pay tv services through their device and as sony develops its ps4 gaurenteed microsoft is making the new xbox - so having a system in place with forums and profiles and having a direct link up to a whole social networking based platform may actually be a serious attribute for growth.

If microsoft incorperates blu-ray alongside all upto date features inside the new xbox platform the ps4 may not actually pan out especially if the new ps4 isnt adaptive to ps3 and ps2 or ps games. Microsoft has direct link up on phone applications under a social networking structure and your comments in ridicule on creating a network structure socially just shows your brains being inadequate to grasp a bigger picture.

The ps3 was a huge sucess but as sega, atari and nintendo (nintendo still going ok but not dominating anymore) all have changed in a blink of an eye and were major contenders to the gaming industry - so your jokes on being more socially active for Sony and having this forum streamlined to facilitate all platforms of browser is really a sensible idea. Especially incorperating a interface of generation of ideas from their clients that pans out having rewards for best input can actually revolutionise the industry and actually produce new technologies and new applications to future products. So to you all who comment in dismal disarray a fundemental to your own logic is thank god your not in charge of anything cause the whole world will pass you by and u be going oooh wow i can spasm over my picture posting spoofs and degrade others who have applied themselves against a majority of morons.

0 Kudos
Message 61 of 144 (334 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I needs a biscuit

That is all.

0 Kudos
Message 62 of 144 (326 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: I has a cookie

[ Edited ]
2 Kudos
Message 63 of 144 (324 Views)
2 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Alright already.... sheesh..

Lexxel... as Whitey earlier pointed out, since the globalisation of the forums, they are now running to a european model, along with Europe. We happen to be the smallest sub-forum of the family, and therefore the likelihood is such that our local team of moderators probably have very little influence on the forums, certainly on the administration of them.

Try this sub-forum for similar topics... maybe there is some help in there...

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Website-and-Forum-Help-Feedback/bd-p/611

Remember when I said I'd kill u last?? .... I LIIIIED!!
Uncharted Quadruple Platinum Club, 2008-12
0 Kudos
Message 64 of 144 (309 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Forget it Kiwi, this guy is beyond help ...... A few of us have tried to help him, but as he is in no way ever going to accept help or look into other peoples idea's or links, then talking to him is a total waste of time.

His entire principal stands on "Everyone should listen to me because I'm always right, and to hear what I say they have to come to me"

As an added shot to upset him a little, I'll just point out he has no sense of humour and despises anyone putting anything remotely fun or funny into a conversation. He just wants to read everone saying "Lexxel is SSSSOOOOO right, we should all just do and listen to what Lexxel says".

Nuff said.

0 Kudos
Message 65 of 144 (287 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: MOD's Attention

lexxel_01 wrote:

lol netscape that browser died and your classification of IE still lives on, not only does it live its the most used web browser on the net. It wont ever disapear! firefox and opera prob will disapear.

microsoft if they happen to read this thread will be going, thats a good idea we can actually gain new ground, also Sony needs to pay attention as microsoft may actually start taking on the TV market in a big way - Sony needs to start thinking ahead and making new applications to their industry and if u think it isnt a possibility microsoft hitting the tv market then think again as windows phone os is here already.

Also apparantly with the xbox 360 its already incorperated foxtel pay tv services through their device and as sony develops its ps4 gaurenteed microsoft is making the new xbox - so having a system in place with forums and profiles and having a direct link up to a whole social networking based platform may actually be a serious attribute for growth.

If microsoft incorperates blu-ray alongside all upto date features inside the new xbox platform the ps4 may not actually pan out especially if the new ps4 isnt adaptive to ps3 and ps2 or ps games. Microsoft has direct link up on phone applications under a social networking structure and your comments in ridicule on creating a network structure socially just shows your brains being inadequate to grasp a bigger picture.

The ps3 was a huge sucess but as sega, atari and nintendo (nintendo still going ok but not dominating anymore) all have changed in a blink of an eye and were major contenders to the gaming industry - so your jokes on being more socially active for Sony and having this forum streamlined to facilitate all platforms of browser is really a sensible idea. Especially incorperating a interface of generation of ideas from their clients that pans out having rewards for best input can actually revolutionise the industry and actually produce new technologies and new applications to future products. So to you all who comment in dismal disarray a fundemental to your own logic is thank god your not in charge of anything cause the whole world will pass you by and u be going oooh wow i can spasm over my picture posting spoofs and degrade others who have applied themselves against a majority of morons.

Lexxel, that's IT! Your hypocritical face is officially fired from these forums! In the words of Cave Johnson-

"Yes, you, box your stuff, out the front door, parking lot, car, goodbye!"

-----------------Those links in my signature are sooooooo good. Seriously, type up ALL the web adresses. ALL OF THEM.
0 Kudos
Message 66 of 144 (282 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

wow a retorical statement

0 Kudos
Message 67 of 144 (267 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

You typed less than 10 words?!

-----------------Those links in my signature are sooooooo good. Seriously, type up ALL the web adresses. ALL OF THEM.
2 Kudos
Message 68 of 144 (260 Views)
2 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

lexxel_01 wrote:

So why respond???

stop feeding the troll everybody he's had more than enough of everyones time and advice.....

Photobucket
3 Kudos
Message 69 of 144 (248 Views)
3 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

smelck wrote:

lexxel_01 wrote:

So why respond???

stop feeding the troll everybody he's had more than enough of everyones time and advice.....

whos the troll? i mean u would have to look in the mirror first - im the creator of this thread for starters, i proposed incentives towards positive growth for sony and customers and anyone stating they assisted in helping is dellusional at best

however on the other hand everyone who posted in this thread and large quantitiy of the poster with the exception of a few are trolls - i dont go into others threads and cause mayhem as suggested by this troll highlighted in quoate - the retorical statement once again highlighted for everyone to see now

0 Kudos
Message 70 of 144 (238 Views)
0 Kudos