24 Dec 2012
By: Stefffcheko

4 Posts

Mass Effect Trilogy and Cerberus Network Activation

12 Replies 2,692 Views Created 24-12-2012

So I bought the Trilogy bundle and played through MS1. Then installed MS2. Did the updates and when I first started the game, I was prompted for the redeem code. Entered it, worked fine and it took me to the PS Store where I used the code, downloaded and instaled the Cerberus Network.

My problem is that when I start the game, the Cerberus Network laptop is closed. I event went back to the PS Store and redownloaded and reinstalled it. Still doesn't work.

Currently waiting on Origin support for help, but I'd really appreciate some suggestions here as well...

Thanks,

Steff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13 (2,692 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Re: Mass Effect Trilogy and Cerberus Network Activation

the reseon it is closed cose the updates to the laptop do not work on ps3. only xbox 360 me2 had it and they had finished when me3 came out. the cerburs code as u know only downloads the extra team member guns afew other things. so even if u go to surport u would be wasteing ure time.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13 (2,661 Views)
0 Kudos

Ah, I see. But the content is there, right? The missions and other stuff?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13 (2,654 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

as u play through the game u will get all the dlc extras from the cerbus add on.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13 (2,651 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

[ Edited ]

Cerberus network is NOT a network. Its a  single DLC download only, the Missons will unlock During normal gameplay on the star map... during Mass effect 2. The secondary computer is a ship coms system. its not used untill you hook up...  

When you read your emails there will be EXTRAs listed but as you have never played before you are unlikely to even know they are extras. When you go to the armoury there will be a few extra upgrades... 

PS There is still more DLC missions to download "ME2 Arrival" still costs extra...  

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 15 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13 (2,650 Views)
0 Kudos

Problem I have aswell.

I paid over the PSN on the PS3 for the Mass Effect Trilogy. Downloaded and installed it all, and on MassEffect2, I am asked to redeam a code, but I dont have one, none in my order email or anything. Masseffect3 didnt ask for one, just part2 does.

Any help fellas?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13 (2,490 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

I have the same problem wii60king, can anyone please help??
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13 (2,400 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Yep the same for me. I cant even buy Cerberus DLC at pss - it has no price and says that i cant download me. Does anybody know a solution?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13 (2,361 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Anyone from playstation please reply
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13 (2,340 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Is cerberus dlc available for you in play station store? If it is so, it might be just they didnt put that dlc in trilogy
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13 (2,314 Views)
0 Kudos