PlayStation®3

PS3 General

PS3 General

03 Sep 2011
By: Bourne_Broken

2 Posts

My PSN Wallet funds

6 Replies 767 Views Created 03-09-2011

Is there anyway to send funds from my PSN wallet to my bank account or share it with another account if I create one?

I would really like to change my username but as that isn't possible at the moment I was thinking of creating a new user in the XMB but I don't know if I can move the funds between accounts.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (767 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: My PSN Wallet funds

I afraid I dont think you can at all.... for security reasons

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (743 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

No. It clearly states once funds are put into a wallet they can not be refunded. I'm afraid if you want to make another account you'll have to re-add funds. 

It sucks they don't allow us to change our usernames. Even a one time change would be enough.  

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (737 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

changing my name never bothers me even if i spelt it wrong f**k it.

what did you want to get from the store with your new account if/when you get it?

some content that is downloaded by one account can be used with another account BUT and a BIG BUT

if its on the same PS3 system.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (709 Views)
0 Kudos

I would have it on the same system so I guess the only issue would be it broke or needed to be repaired.

I'm wondering can you demote an account to be a sub once its a master then set up a new master?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (668 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

u cant alter accounts once they r set up

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (665 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

You are allowed 5 PS3 system activations, therefore if you had 5 YLODs and were unable to de-activate any of those systems you would need to ring Sony, answer some security questions and then get some back. This happened to me a few weeks ago, once you have spare activations again you can then re-download anything you bought previously from the store.

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (641 Views)
0 Kudos