01 Mar 2009
By JMAN203
Playstation Staff

My idea for an update

4 Replies 468 Views Created 01-03-2009

Just had a thought of a good update that should be released. They should make a party feature for when in games so you don't get those annoying people and so you can talk to your friends who are playing in other games, and the other thing is a join session in progress feature as some people can't connection to their friends i.e.. In call of duty, so instead you can just join the session in progress and it works better :smileytongue: hopefully Sony people read this x] as they would be nice feature to have in the next one :smileyhappy:

JMAN203

PSN: JMAN203 XBL: xX Jonny203 Xx (as shown down below :smileywink:)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (468 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: My idea for an update

thats amazing where did you think of that!

*turns on xbox 360*

oh.

joking :smileytongue:.

it would be good though yes.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (438 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Sounds kool

Must of taken ages to think of that :smileytongue:

SneezeDON'T TOUCH ME!! Sneeze
Bring back godsgift18888!!!! He's Back :smileytongue:
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (411 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

JMAN203 wrote:

Just had a thought of a good update that should be released. They should make a party feature for when in games so you don't get those annoying people and so you can talk to your friends who are playing in other games, and the other thing is a join session in progress feature as some people can't connection to their friends i.e.. In call of duty, so instead you can just join the session in progress and it works better :smileytongue: hopefully Sony people read this x] as they would be nice feature to have in the next one :smileyhappy:

JMAN203

good idea. would be cool mate

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (407 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Its a good idea, just wish Sony would implement them. I think it would add a more friendly online :smileytongue:
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (354 Views)
0 Kudos