17 Apr 2012
By: SetsunaF_Seiei_

2 Posts

NextGenTactics scamming peoples money.

[ Edited ]
15 Replies 5481 Views edited 17-04-2012

Hello playstation network users. 

im bringing attention to a website www.nextgentactics.com

They are money scammers do not subscribe. They have been found guilty of scamming youtube subscribers who pay them money to promote peoples game play these guys at nextgentactics. Spiderbite / Gunns4hire / meatwagon22. have been scamming money from people who subscribe to them on nextgentactics. 

There web page. www.nextgentactics.com have been removed but they hacked it back up and running. Anyone who's subscribed to nextgentactics please notify the police as they stolen your money with faulty claims advertisements. 

NextGenTactics - The Fake Face (The Truth Revealed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1AMH82PFDQ

Thanks for listening.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (5,481 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: NextGenTactics scamming peoples money.

[ Edited ]

OK.....I've looked at the youtube vid, seems like a disgruntled employee syndrome kind of thing going on here, definitely some sort of personal vendetta. I might be incorrect but that's my opinion for now.

BTW Gunns4hire has left NGT months ago, I think you forgot to mention that in your post.

And no, I'm not a subscriber.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (5,374 Views)
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

jfontyman says OK.....I've looked at the youtube vid, seems like a disgruntled employee syndrome kind of thing going on here, definitely some sort of personal vendetta. I might be incorrect but that's my opinion for now.

BTW Gunns4hire has left NGT months ago, I think you forgot to mention that in your post.

@jfontyman

4/10/2012 9:14:24 Gunns4hire wrote DO NOT POST ANYMORE ON THIS TOPIC. PLEASE LOOK UNDER "CREATIVE" AND THEN "NGT GAME STUDIO"

So Gunns4hire has left NGT.com hes a lier he still on nextgentactics conning money still from subscribers. Evidence shown to prove he lies to everyone and steals people's money.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (5,330 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

SetsunaF_Seiei_ wrote:

jfontyman says OK.....I've looked at the youtube vid, seems like a disgruntled employee syndrome kind of thing going on here, definitely some sort of personal vendetta. I might be incorrect but that's my opinion for now.

@jfontyman

4/10/2012 9:14:24 Gunns4hire wrote DO NOT POST ANYMORE ON THIS TOPIC. PLEASE LOOK UNDER "CREATIVE" AND THEN "NGT GAME STUDIO"

So Gunns4hire has left NGT.com hes a lier he still on nextgentactics conning money still from subscribers. Evidence shown to prove he lies to everyone and steals people's money.

Hmmm! Are you Immortal Wolf in disguise? Reason being is that your post and quoting is very very similar to his.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (5,312 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

wouldnt surprise me

very similar posts indeed

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (5,308 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

So the guy in the video lost his youtube account because he was uploading videos for games that were not out yet. Stupid thing to do basically saying your a pirate no wonder it was taken down. 

Then he got accused of hacking, as one of his mates used a hacked server to level him up. 

Then he wonders why NGT is not supporting him any more?

I really don't see how they have taken money off any one?

PS3, Wii , 360 , Gaming PC
Now this is living
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (5,273 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

SetsunaF_Seiei_ wrote:

@jfontyman

Why lie on here and change the data on that post then?

If you go look at that post (easy to do just google the main body) you will see he change the date from 2011 to 2012. Gunns4hire has not logged on since October of last year.

Why lie about some thing like this? You must really be pathetic

Get out of here troll and don't come back 

PS3, Wii , 360 , Gaming PC
Now this is living
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (5,261 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

[ Edited ]

pureg wrote:

SetsunaF_Seiei_ wrote:

@jfontyman

Why lie on here and change the data on that post then?

If you go look at that post (easy to do just google the main body) you will see he change the date from 2011 to 2012. Gunns4hire has not logged on since October of last year.

Why lie about some thing like this? You must really be pathetic

Get out of here troll and don't come back 

Great detective work. :Lol:

Amazing what you can find out on the internet if you search hard enough.

One other thing OP. If this isn't the truth then they can sue you, you are accusing them of theft.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (5,251 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

sounds just like our wolf friend dont u think wrath? :smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

he was accusing sony of all sorts in his cod rants

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (5,236 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

So you are making accusations against Nextgentactics. Care to provide solid evidence of your claims because if you can not that is libel and the staff at Next gentactics can prosecute you for libel and any damages resulting from your forum post. You have failed to provide any credible evidence and have failed to prove to us what you claim is true.

I have saved a copy of this thread so if it gets deleted i can email your claim to Nextgentactics and that they will have evidence to prosecute you .

And no i dont work for them i am just a fan who sees you giving them unjustified grief for nothing. They should have sony cough up your exact i.p address so they can contact your ISP about what you have just done here.

PlayStation 4 Thread Worth Reading check out

http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3/1574671-playstation-4-a.html
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (5,234 Views)
0 Kudos