By ytevo79
Beta Tester
Playstation Staff

No Sucker Punch for Sly 4 :(

[ Edited ]
4 Replies 467 Views edited 16-06-2011

Sanzaru Games who did the HD trillogy are making the game instead :smileysad:

Tis a sad day, it wont feel like Sly anymore :smileysad:

But the gameplay video does look cool and I'll just have to give it a chance I guess.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/06/16/e3-replay-sly-cooper-thieves-in-time/

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (467 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: No Sucker Punch for Sly 4 :(

Well they said that on the E3 week. They have also said that Sucker Punch have looked at their work to and they did the sly collection so they are not totally new to the serie.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (452 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I will give it a chance. I have only just discovered Sly from playing the collection and I'm enjoying it although 3 does feel repetitive and I wouldn't continue with 3 if it wasn't for the trophies. Hopefully they don't make 4 repetitive.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (444 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I hate when they change the game makers. Like the call of duty series... :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (433 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

kivi95 wrote:
Well they said that on the E3 week. They have also said that Sucker Punch have looked at their work to and they did the sly collection so they are not totally new to the serie.

I must of missed that.

They only put an HD film on top of the old games tho, its not like thay re made the whole trillogy from scratch. Which gets me to my point that it wont have the same flair, style and humor as waht the Sucjer Punch games had :smileysad:

Unless Sucker Punch play a small part in it similar to Rockstar & Team Bondi with L.A.Noire :Confused:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (426 Views)
0 Kudos